Gopher

Thursday #s: The Tom Before The Cruise

Minions 2.75

Ant-Man 2.7

Vacation 2.25

Pixels 2.15

TW 1.8

Also IO will stay above a million for anyone keeping track of that thing

ALSO MI5 IS GREAT EVERYBODY GO SEE IT (I don't have numbers yet sorry)

Thu Looking like

Min 2.8m,AM 2.7,Vac 2,4,Pix 2.2, Tr 1.8

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 14

Minions 2.75

Ant-Man 2.7

Vacation 2.25

Pixels 2.15

TW 1.8

Also IO will stay above a million for anyone keeping track of that thing

ALSO MI5 IS GREAT EVERYBODY GO SEE IT (I don't have numbers yet sorry)

Good to see Minion grab the #1 spot again. Hopefully MI5 gives us an exciting weekend.

• Like 1

No question on that

Not sure if he (you're) being literal, in that MI5 did more than any other movie's day business; which means it could still only do 3-4M.

But maybe you're teasing us for the big reveal tomorrow with an 8M preview number :D

Vacation falling almost 50% from it's already front-loaded OD? :rofl: Well we said we were looking for a bomb of epic proportions. Won't even hit 15m for the 5-day. Wow :lol:

Everyone is saving their money for Star Wars. :ph34r:

Somehow, I am feeling a big number for MI. Maybe all of our cautious predicts will be blown off. Also, Minions returns to the top? Maybe its gonna start stabilzng now. Hurrah at IO staying above a million today :) Tbh it doesn't even really mean or matter much but for some reason I just wanted it to stay above the mark throughout the week and am happy that's happening. Will tie with JW for the highest no of consecutive days, this year (yet), above 1m$.

Somehow, I am feeling a big number for MI. Maybe all of our cautious predicts will be blown off. Also, Minions returns to the top? Maybe its gonna start stabilzng now. Hurrah at IO staying above a million today :) Tbh it doesn't even really mean or matter much but for some reason I just wanted it to stay above the mark throughout the week and am happy that's happening. Will tie with JW for the highest no of consecutive days, this year (yet), above 1m$.

Might be MI5 has a bit of common movie fans with people interested in Ant-Man as well (speaking of not-big.... a very few to some percentages). If there will be a long lasting influence / change might depend strongly on MI5s WOM / 'want to re-watch' feelings (I haven't cheked MI5s WOM, RT, trailers & their reactions,...)