Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

They should go the Batman Beyond route and have Cruise hand over the reins to the next person. Introduce whoever that will be in the next movie and build the story around them somewhat, and make sure it isn't another case of Jeremy Renner-itis where they think he can take the franchise forward and no one remembers he was in the movie.

Yes, that's exactly what I think they should do. If they want to make Cruise the Secretary of the IMF, that works too.

I disagree. Tom Cruise is a capable and charismatic actor, that alone makes Ethan Hunt more captivating that anyone in the FF franchise.

Same for MI supporting characters.

Ethan was the only one fiercely defending those movies, and I think we established long time ago that Ethan's opinion is a joke, not worth taking it seriously.

Come on man play nice, Ethan is entitled to his opinion like anybody else here.

That s what makes this board so fun, we love bo & movies and have different perspectives on them.

:)

• Like 3

They should go the Batman Beyond route and have Cruise hand over the reins to the next person. Introduce whoever that will be in the next movie and build the story around them somewhat, and make sure it isn't another case of Jeremy Renner-itis where they think he can take the franchise forward and no one remembers he was in the movie.

Yes, that's exactly what I think they should do. If they want to make Cruise the Secretary of the IMF, that works too.

Did someone say

gst6Qwe.jpg

• Like 5

I think I've seen every movie Jai Courtney's ever been in. That's a sobering thought

No wait, I IMDBed him and I haven't seen Water Diviner. Or this Australian movie called Felony

• Like 2

I think I've seen every movie Jai Courtney's ever been in. That's a sobering thought

No wait, I IMDBed him and I haven't seen Water Diviner. Or this Australian movie called Felony

He can't carry a franchise. He should stick to supporting roles, or being the bad guy.

The IMAX shows around me all seem to be 80% or more full for the rest of the day. Bodes well for the WC.

how was the everest trailer before the movie cuz i heard there is one trailer showing before imax of mi exclusivley