Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

Yikes! That must have caused some drama!

But still. :rofl:

It is true of any movie actually, it is written into the WGA guidelines. See any movie's poster or credit block, and the director and writer's names are the same color, same font and same size.

It is true of any movie actually, it is written into the WGA guidelines. See any movie's poster or credit block, and the director and writer's names are the same color, same font and same size.

Haha ohmygod I never actually noticed that! I'm going to do that when on my break at work, go upstairs and go through our endless collection of movie posters :)

Wasn't Tom Cruise hinting they're doing Edge of Tomorrow 2?

I just watched a video where he says that he mentioned it to Mcquarry that he had an idea for the movie, but he said that they had to get Emily Blunt back. if they can't get her back I'm not sure it would be as good.

Right now watching my all time favorite movie on Netflix ==> Heat.

Imo for me if the perfection would exist for a movie it would be Heat.

Christopher nolan loves heat and his batman trilogy is inspired by the atmosphere the cinematography (perfect) and the action.

And it has not been nominated for any oscar or Golden globes i mean WTF with academy awards sometimes...... it's unreal....

I would have give Heat 6 7 oscars easily...

Christopher nolan loves heat and his batman trilogy is inspired by the atmosphere the cinematography (perfect) and the action.

And it has not been nominated for any oscar or Golden globes i mean WTF with academy awards sometimes...... it's unreal....

I find Heat enjoyable.

That Heinz ketchup bottle was distracting though ...

TBH, if I didn't know that Christopher McQ directed Rogue Nation and you told that it was a Nolan film I wouldn't bat an eye. It would totally fit in with his filmography.

But how could it be a Nolan film? The action scenes were competently shot.

• Like 9