Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

I ignore people for a reason.

But you guys keep quoting them.

If you don't agree with Ethan's bait trolls, don't quote him every single time and waste your own time trying to refute idiocy.

Similarly Dynamix has questioned Rth and gopher what seems to be every single day and yet continues to request numbers.

But I shouldn't know this, since I've had them on ignore for weeks. Come on guys.

You do realize that no one was mad at me it was just a conversation and I troll no one. You don't seek to like movies so I'm not sure why you come here anyways

I ignore people for a reason.

But you guys keep quoting them.

If you don't agree with Ethan's bait trolls, don't quote him every single time and waste your own time trying to refute idiocy.

Similarly Dynamix has questioned Rth and gopher what seems to be every single day and yet continues to request numbers.

But I shouldn't know this, since I've had them on ignore for weeks. Come on guys.

One thing, why do Rth's and Gopher's estimates arent that close, Rth is $25m in high end, while Gopher's around $20m

Thats a $5m difference.

Something pretty neat happened this evening in the cinema. It turns out that the people who supplied the bikes and biker gear for Mission Impossible, they are based in my town. So for opening Friday night, we got them to set up a stand in the foyer - the actual bikes and leather that were ridden and worn by the actors in the movie, were on display at my cinema. :)

• Like 3

RTH's numbers were way too early to be taken seriously. Gopher's is better but most important part is the trend than actual number. That is raw data. If its behind Ant-Man then its friday minus previews will be behind that.

Plus with 7PM previews its highly unlikely MI5 can do 25m off 4m previews. Its after all a sequel. Also it will play more adult and so will do better in the evening. But wouldn't they have gone yesterday as well. So preview % cannot be that much below Ant-Man.

Treasure Planet's score is surprisingly great; hail James Newton Howard

Howard is usually the best part of any recent Shyamalan film. AE and TLA may have been shitty films, but his scores for both films were good.

Anyway I think we might be getting a little off-topic.

Edited by Insidearcher