Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

Good soundtrack too. Not very relevant to this thread though.

Howard is usually the best part of any recent Shyamalan film. AE and TLA may have been shitty films, but his scores for both films were good.

Anyway I think we might be getting a little off-topic.

Sorry, thought I was in the Convo thread lol.

I'm listening to the entire soundtrack on Spotify because I'm going through my movie score playlist. Next up is Desplat's Godzilla. On topic... Damn, we've had maybe two good soundtracks this summer? The only memorable themes all year were Inside Out's main theme, and Doof Warrior's guitar riff. It Follows and Cinderella were excellent scores overall though. I wonder if M:I5 finally has a memorable score for that franchise...

@BrianKeene: For my younger followers:

1. Watch THEY LIVE tonight.

2. Consider when it was made.

3. Consider the world now.

4. Wake up.

#RoddyPiper

Is this relevant from this weekend thread?

@BrianKeene: For my younger followers:

1. Watch THEY LIVE tonight.

2. Consider when it was made.

3. Consider the world now.

4. Wake up.

#RoddyPiper

Sad that most people only know him from They Live (as good as it may be), his in-ring work and promos and Pipers Pit are all amazing. Probably one of the best talkers of all time.

• Like 7

His likes on my posts on the JW thread shames me.

He just liked a post I made on The Minions board about a month ago, where I posted that it was highly unlikely for the film to not get a 3x multiplier.

Thanks Blanks, thanks. <_<