Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

Huh, Ghost Protocol is off to a great start on FX. They just completely cut out Josh Holloway jumping off the rooftop and skipped to where he meets Lea Seydoux.

So more like 2 hr 5 min with 55 minutes of commercials    :lol:

Josh Holloway's career dying with a whimper still makes me sad.

• Like 2

When I saw the trailer, I was like this:

Sawyer-OMG.gif

Then I saw the movie and I was like this:

2im5nww.gif

Yeah the trailers showing that one shot of him looking grim and shifty made me think he was gonna be at least the secondary villain of the film, like the heavy that Cruise Missile's gotta fight mano a mano in the 3rd act.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Uh, there are plenty of people that hate the happy ending of Minority Report. 

My best friend swears it should have ended with Anderton being locked up.  That's a bit too much for my taste.

But that wasn't a "happy" ending for Minority Report.

Shutting down the program was the logicial thing to do. Imprisioning people for a crime they still haven't commited is fucked up.

Yeah the trailers showing that one shot of him looking grim and shifty made me think he was gonna be at least the secondary villain of the film, like the heavy that Cruise Missile's gotta fight mano a mano in the 3rd act.

At least he was with dat Paula Patton.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

But that wasn't a "happy" ending for Minority Report.

Shutting down the program was the logicial thing to do. Imprisioning people for a crime they still haven't commited is fucked up.

Wait, what?

I'm talking about him getting back together with his wife and having another child.  That's a happy ending. 

Wait, what?

I'm talking about him getting back together with his wife and having another child.  That's a happy ending. 

Oh, I thought you were talking about the program.

That isn't really a happy ending. The first son is still dead. More like bittersweet ending.

That would have made a lot of sense. Have Holloway be a traitor who faked his death and then reappears in Dubai and Paula Patton's character has to make a tough choice at the end when she kills Holloway, gives Patton's character an actual reason for existing in the movie.

• Like 2

:(

Sawyer and Juliet are OTP

It was kinda shocking just how well they worked together when it happened in Season 5. Made me think about how much wasted time there was with the J-K-S love triangle (then the J-K-S-J quadrangle)

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

It was kinda shocking just how well they worked together when it happened in Season 5. Made me think about how much wasted time there was with the J-K-S love triangle (then the J-K-S-J quadrangle)

I get the impression everyone was taken back by how well that one worked. Apparently Holloway and Mitchell weren't happy when they first found out.

When I saw the trailer, I was like this:

Sawyer-OMG.gif

Then I saw the movie and I was like this:

2im5nww.gif

He was my first choice for Gambit when LOST started and X-Men 3 was about to go into production.

The magical handjob elf also known as the "not even good enough to be Ant-Man" lady comes close behind.

I think her former boyfriend comes ahead of her, as well as Sawyer.

Harold Perrineau's career died quickly too.

Boone has a steady gig on the CW, which is a living I guess. Maggie Grace gets to be saved by Liam Neeson every couple years.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1