Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

I am surprised everyone from Lost disappeared. I guess Evangeline Lilly is ok, but the rest bombed. That dude you guys love that was in MI4 had his own TV show Intelligence and that shit tanked in ratings.

Most disappointing career failure after Holloway is probably Naveen Andrews. I swear he was going places after Planet Terror.

We will always have his turn as the Indian MC Hammer

This movie flopped hard even in India.

• Like 1

See I can't count those 2 because they were both already pretty successful before they were cast on Lost.

Most disappointing career failure after Holloway is probably Naveen Andrews. I swear he was going places after Planet Terror.

Naveen Andrews had a pretty solid career on tony prestige pics and UK shows way before LOST.

Jin is on Hawaii Five-O along with Hurley. Both have regularly been on TV since Lost ended.

It is shocking that Hollywood didn't try again with Matthew Fox and Josh Holloway, I think Holloway's thunder was somewhat stolen by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau's surge in the past 5 years.

I wonder how many GOT actors will have a good Hollywood career once the show ends. Emilia Clarke's career may have been torpedoed by Genisys, Lena Headey I can see having a good run as a supporting actor in movies, Peter Dinklage will most likely end up being the biggest star of the bunch.

They will try to make Jon Snow and the prince that died in the Red Wedding happen and will fail spectacularly. Emilia Clarke already sunk his career in Hollywood. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau will probably have some good supporting roles before returning to his country as a mega star.

Edited by CJohn

I am surprised everyone from Lost disappeared. I guess Evangeline Lilly is ok, but the rest bombed. That dude you guys love that was in MI4 had his own TV show Intelligence and that shit tanked in ratings.

I liked Intelligence too. As far as CBS crime procedurals went it had some solid bits.

Not every TV star can become a movie star. Still pretty rare.

• Like 1

Jin is on Hawaii Five-O along with Hurley. Both have regularly been on TV since Lost ended.

It is shocking that Hollywood didn't try again with Matthew Fox and Josh Holloway, I think Holloway's thunder was somewhat stolen by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau's surge in the past 5 years.

I wonder how many GOT actors will have a good Hollywood career once the show ends. Emilia Clarke's career may have been torpedoed by Genisys, Lena Headey I can see having a good run as a supporting actor in movies, Peter Dinklage will most likely end up being the biggest star of the bunch.

Fox will prolly never amount to anything substantial again after all the wife-beating stories and other craziness came out.

They will try to make Jon Snow and the prince that died in the Red Wedding happen and will fail spectacularly. Emilia Clarke already sunk his career in Hollywood. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau will probably have some good supporting roles before returning to his country as a mega star.

Madden already has Cinderella, so he just needs to stay with Sir Ken.

I liked Intelligence too. As far as CBS crime procedurals went it had some solid bits.

Never saw an episode of it. It tanked immediately in the first episode. His future was doomed right there.

Is this sarcasm? She is getting high profile roles. Easily the most successful of the Lost cast

Clearly the rest of the LOST cast should've given Hollywood producers/directors magical elf handjobs.  Lilly knows how to get roles, you go girl.

Jon Snow dude will end up like Aaron Paul, really good in one role, sucky in literally everything else. He was outacted by Chris Evert and John McEnroe in "7 Days In Hell".

Jon Snow dude will end up like Aaron Paul, really good in one role, sucky in literally everything else. He was outacted by Chris Evert and John McEnroe in "7 Days In Hell".

What is the role he is good at? :ph34r:  Certainly not in GoT.  :lol: He is terrible. 

Edited by CJohn

Was that Emilia Clarke's fault though?  I'm not so sure, everything about that movie was awful.

Yunjin Kim was soooooo good at the start of the show, they really ran out of ideas for her.

True of Claire too. Show was not very friendly to its female characters

Was that Emilia Clarke's fault though?  I'm not so sure, everything about that movie was awful.

No, it wasn't her fault, but studious don't look at things like that. Plus, she isn't that good of an actress either.

His blank acting makes him the perfect audience surrogate, It really feels like he knows nothing.

Oh, I see :lol: I guess you have a point.