K1stpierre

Weekend actuals 7/31-8/2 | RN 55.52M | Vacation 14.68M | Minions 12.39M | AM 12.8M | TW 9.61 | SP 7.62

dude, do you really have to post that same thing fifty times in every single numbers thread? we get it. if someone cares that much about your list then they can see it for themselves on BOM without you spamming it everywhere...

OMG, even if his posts took up an entire page of the thread, who gives a rat's patootie? Don't like the lists, don't read em.  At least it's on topic.

karl-alzner-crybaby.gif

• Like 5

Over the last few months we've seen Rth, (Rth longer)Gopher and now e1828 for providing us with numbers and data.  And some here have chosen to be either dismissive or it annoys them.   They don't have to do this for us but they do.  So stop being so fucking unappreciative.

• Like 7

A lot of people are down on those parts of the movie but I think those really take the movie to a whole other level. also I'm probably forgetting something but I feel like the part where cruise kills robbins is probably the darkest he's allowed himself to go in a movie.

The eye looking for them is just pure Spielberg.

Born of the 4th of July might have been a tad darker.  But for a mainstream blockbuster I'd agree.

• Like 1

Over the last few months we've seen Rth, (Rth longer)Gopher and now e1828 for providing us with numbers and data.  And some here have chosen to be either dismissive or it annoys them.   They don't have to do this for us but they do.  So stop being so fucking unappreciative.

Just imagine if I started up my infamous comparison charts again...maybe I will now just to spite the whiners. :P

There will be a Episode VII chart, it's inevitable now...

samuel-l-jackson-jurassic-park.jpg

• Like 5

Folks can post all the lists, etc. in the world.

It's great to have the info and it's great that they put in the work for the rest of us.

Though if the lists get long it's good to spoiler tag. e1828 does do that though.

Ghost Protocol is on FX... hallelujah!

:wub:

You'll be just so delighted to know that in preparation for RN my wife and I were watching GP and just when we were getting to the fight in the automated parking garage, my wife tells she that she just "has" to finish her school work(she's close to her Masters degree). I'm like "but it's almost over and it's still only 7!". She didn't care much. :P

Edited by JurAssic Arachnid!™
  • Like 1

someone said it was on yesterday. How many times can they show that same one movie?

FX loves replaying movies whose sequels are just coming out

Whenever a new Marvel movie comes out FX spends an entire weekend showing Iron Man 2, Captain America 1 and Thor 1 on loop

That's their shtick

• Like 1

dude, do you really have to post that same thing fifty times in every single numbers thread? we get it. if someone cares that much about your list then they can see it for themselves on BOM without you spamming it everywhere...

So rude! This information isn't available on BOM (not without going and collecting it individually in a long and tedious process).

If you don't want to watch it, how about just clicking the ignore button instead of being rude to someone who'd providing on-topic information that some of us greatly appreciate?

<_<

e1828, please keep doing your thing.

• Like 4

You'll be just so delighted to know that in preparation for RN my wife and I were watching GP and just when we were getting to the fight in the automated parking garage, my wife tells she that she just "has" to finish her school work(she's close to her Masters degree). I'm like "but it's almost over and it's still only 7!". She didn't care much. :P

I'm pretty sure that's treason :P

• Like 1

This post is 100 times more likely to be considered spam this e"s list.

This is time someone is taking to make charts for all of us to see and this is how you respond?

Good god.

• Like 2

Top engagements
31/7-2/8
all MI5

1-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY  
2-AMC Metreon 16, San Francisco CA
3-AMC Lincoln Square 13, New York City NY
4-AMC Century City 15, Century City CA
5-AMC Tysons Corner 16, Mc LEan VA
6-Regal Irvine Spectrum, Irvine CA
7-Pac Arclight Hollywood, Los Angeles CA
8-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA
9-AMC Mecedo 20 m Santa Clara CA
10-Regal Hacienda Crossings 20, Dublin CA
11-Pac Arclight Sherman Oaks, Sherman Oaks CA
12-Pac Grove Stadium 14, Los Angeles CA

13-AMC Northpark 15, Dallas TX
14-Regal Atlantic Station , Atlanda GA
15-AMc Garden State 16, Paramus NJ
16-ST Palladium 19, San Antonio TX
17-Regal Union Sqaure , New York City NY
18-CM Lincoln Sqaure 16, Bellevue WA
19-AMC Aventura Mall 24, Aventura FL
20-ST Palladium 22, Richmond TX
21-AMC Mira Mesa 17, San Diego CA

Top Canada
1-CPLX Scotiabank Theatre, Toronto ON (MI5), 2-CPLX Cinema Banque Montreal QC (MI5), 3-CPLX 
Scotiabank Chinook 16, Calgary AB (MI5), 4-CPLX Scotiabank Theatre Vancouver BC (MI5),
5-CPLX Queensway 20, Etobicoke ON
  • Like 3

Keep doing your thing E1828 we appreciated it on MOJO and really appreciate it here.

Thanks Narniadis and others who appreciate the charts.  Will try to minimize the size further than I have in the past to focus on the current movies, but the same amount of detail will be available for everyone to see if he/she so wishes.

Avatar should pass JW in two days, the same day that TA passes $600 million.. By Day 52, Titanic still has over 40% of its first run domestic total to go, of course if you look back further Star Wars and ET were no even at 50% yet at this point in their initial runs.

• Like 7