Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

I feel kind of sad for the cast. Four really talented young actors who deserve so much better than what will likely go down as a cautionary tale about the importance of crafting a good comic book movie.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 4

I feel kind of sad for the cast. Four really talented young actors who deserve so much better than what will likely go down as a cautionary tale about the importance of crafting a good comic book movie.

They should have read the script. And Jordan signed in because he is friends with Trank. Some friend to drag you into such a mess lol

They should have read the script. And Jordan signed in because he is friends with Trank. Some friend to drag you into such a mess lol

Who knows the draft they read back when they were being offered the parts? It might've been decent. It might even have been good.

• Like 4

Yeah, Mara saying a few weeks before shooting that she didn't know much about the movie is pretty damning.

Fox I think also had Jordan under contract for another movie because of his Chronicle contract so he had less choice as well as a good previous experience with the director.

I feel kind of sad for the cast. Four really talented young actors who deserve so much better than what will likely go down as a cautionary tale about the importance of crafting a good comic book movie.

The cast will be fine. FOX, the media, and the fans have decided to make Trank the scapegoat in this mess. :ph34r:

the amount of nonsense spilled by those clueless fanboys is just way too much, rational discussion is futile, just let them be dumb fucks.

What movies do you like? I bet they explain and explore important shit like nipple clamps and unicorns.

You probably smell like ben gay and doritos. Don't make us backhand you with an infinity gauntlet or hulk fist.

The cast will not be affected by this movie. They are all proven talents and, as far as reviews at concerned, they are not the problem with the film. As long as they don't blow it with personal stumbles, they should all have really strong careers.

Edited by Clavius

Here's some really useless random Marvel trivia: What was the first feature film with Marvel's name shown during the opening credits?

Trail of the Pink Panther(1982) Marvel(Actually their parent company at the time) had bought DePatie-Freleng Animation in 1981, so "Marvel Productions LTD" was credited for the opening animation sequence.

Marvelproductions.jpg

OK, you can go back to your fanboy wars now. :P

Edited by JurAssic Arachnid!™
  • Like 3