Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

So I guess this turned into the Origins appreciation thread. Shit. 

Do you mean stuff like After Earth on Bluray steelbook edition? Dracula Untold? Need for Speed? Dwayne's Hercules? Into the Storm? Many others I don't remember? I agree.

Calculate how many money you've wasted on Steelbooks...... go!

In the UK, a channel called ITV2 play one of the two Hulk movie, or Rush Hour once a week. I don't know why they have no ther movies.

I've never bothered buying the Bourne trilogy because one of them will be on ITV at any given time.

• Like 1

Tele is that guy who the only Superhero movie he owns is Spider-Man (2002) Because someone gave him the dvd back then hahah thats my guess

I own that movie of DVD purely because it came free with the SpiderMan 2 video game I got from ToysRUs, 11 years ago.

• Like 1

Calculate how many money you've wasted on Steelbooks...... go!

Never. I would start crying. I also own Taken 2 on Bluray steelbook. I don't even wanna think about it.

Also, the channel where I am watching this week's Hannibal keeps passing Fantastic Four TV Spots and I am very close to switch channel. They are lucky Hannibal has been pretty good tonight, as always.

I've never bothered buying the Bourne trilogy because one of them will be on ITV at any given time.

The Jeremy Renner one is on FX a few times a week these days  :unsure:

• Like 1

Seems like a FAR BETTER idea than a Transformers Cinematic Universe tbh. Seems like something people would actually pay to see. The Rock, Wahlburgers aka Marky Mark and Optimus Prime in the same movie? Sounds great, take my money.

I'll admit a GI Joe/TF crossover has more potential than any TF Cinematc Universe.

But it probably won't create any new, lucrative franchises like MCU or even create much of stir.

It will go down like Jason vs Freddy or AvP. People would watch it for the novelty then be pretty much done with the whole thing.

I don't own Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy or Burton's Batmans. I need to fix this

I'll admit a GI Joe/TF crossover has more potential than any TF Cinematc Universe.

But it probably won't create any new, lucrative franchises like MCU or even create much of stir.

It will go down like Jason vs Freddy or AvP. People would watch it for the novelty then be pretty much done with the whole thing.

It would probably avoid a big ass drop after that mess that is TF4.

I have it on bluray but I don't keep it where all the other X-men movies are, I hide it. 

dtdHQ0b.gif

Kil it.

Kill it with fire.

Pop quiz, hot shot(s): how many superhero movies do I own?

Donner s Superman

Burton s Batman Returns

Nolan 's Dark Knight

Edited by The Futurist