Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

The Jeremy Renner one is on FX a few times a week these days  :unsure:

I've just learned that one of our premium movie channels have dedicated an entire channel to Star Wars called "Sky Movie Star Wars".

They're repeating all 6 Star Wars movies 24/7

I don't remember it at all. Then again I thought that of Wolverine before Pink started getting all excited about it.

There's very little to remember about Legacy. So dull you couldn't even ship Apocalypse and Hawkeye if you tried

• Like 1

I don't remember it at all. Then again I thought that of Wolverine before Pink started getting all excited about it.

You guys turn bad movies into hilarious experiences. I mean, I couldn't care less about MI2 and I rewatched it a few months ago and I was laughing all through it. I assume the same will happen when I rewatch Origins. 

Also, mighty Renner beard from Legacy.

bad08e11383b16824e7663313928cb39.jpg

• Like 2

Is not like they are going to spend a lot of money on FF at this point.

Fox are extremely stubborn.

They're probably brainstorming how they can reboot FF even at this point.

They know Marvel could turn Fantastic Four into a 700 m dollar franchise and it's killing them.

• Like 1

Fox are extremely stubborn.

They're probably brainstorming how they can reboot FF even at this point.

They know Marvel could turn Fantastic Four into a 700 m dollar franchise and it's killing them.

The answer is simple for the suits. Crossover with X-Men :lol: