Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

With this summer well and truly winding down (or basically done with), what does everyone think next summer will look like? Some things I think are:

- Beyond Suicide Squad, August will suck badly

I have high hopes for Sausage Party. Feel like that'll have a novelty to it that hasn't been seen since Ted

• Like 1

I made a snide, half-joking comment today when watching the Joy trailer that you're only as good as your last film. Thus, David O. Russell is a mediocre filmmaker and Brad Bird is an incredibly awful filmmaker 

Half joking?

Tons of people just said a few hours ago it was on their top 5 of the Summer. I have been threatning to unleash a TD season 2 wave of gifs if it doesn't reach 100M. []What do you want more?

*What more do you want :P To answer your question, more TD2 gifs is what I want.

• Like 1

Yeah he did. He treated shooting the dog with the blank like it was an honorable and justifiable thing to do. No the dog wouldn't have died but Eggsy didn't know that he made the right choice based in the knowledge he had. And then Colin Firth comes in like you did the wrong thing and Eggsy being a dipshit is like “Oh I guess your right." The film wasn't good up until that point but that whole confrontation is what pushed me to the level of despising the film

It was just to show that no matter what emotions he may feel given any mission he would still do what he was told. That was the point of the test.

• Like 2

That and Thor's story were the only problems I had with it.

Thor being out of place was almost inevitable with Loki out of the picture. The audience has to wonder why this Actual God is even hanging around this dumbass planet. Too bad the only thing he has invested in Earth is a boring chemistry-less relationship with Natalie Portman. Thor kind of has to come with Loki, otherwise he's pretty boring by himself. 

Edited by moviesRus