Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

Who else here has actually seen the spider-man musical btw? You guys can talk about the worst superhero movies all you want, but I've seen the real disaster.

I wish, missed out

The end of superhero articles that are about to show up this week are gonna be amazing. Ultron was supposed to break OW record and do 600M. Ant-Man won't even top Thor. F4 bombing spectacularly. The dumb articles are being written as we speak.

• Like 1

The answer is simple for the suits. Crossover with X-Men :lol:

FF and X-men mix like oil and water.

They should sell FF and use that money to launch X-Force and New Mutants.

An X-men Cinematic Universe could actually be a golden goose for the long term.

You don't have to be Kevin Feige to figure this stuff out.

I... would pay to see this. Seems like an hilarious trainwreck.

In one performance SpiderMan accidentally fell 20 feet, smashed through the stage, before landing in the orchestra pit. That shit would amazing to see live.

• Like 4

FF and X-men mix like oil and water.

They should sell FF and use that money to launch X-Force and New Mutants.

An X-men Cinematic Universe could actually be a golden goose for the long term.

You don't have to be Kevin Feige to figure this stuff out.

When we have studios thinking a Spider-Man Cinematic Universe and a TF Cinematic Universe (when they clearly could just do TF/GI Joe crossover) are good ideas, yeah, apparently you need to be Feige. 

Anyway, to use the crossover they will have to use the set up done by this new reboot with the inter dimensional travel.

Or just make the F4 travel through a black hole during their space travel and end up in the X-Men world. 

In one performance SpiderMan accidentally fell 20 feet, smashed through the stage, before landing in the orchestra pit. That shit would amazing to see live.

I didn't see it on an accident night, but I saw it a couple nights after an accident night. So there were no swinging stunts when I saw it. instead of those they did... nothing. literally what were supposed to be the most "exciting" parts was just staring at an empty stage.