WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates: Goosebumps - 23.5M; The Martian - 21.5M; Bridge of Spies - 15.4M; Crimson Peak - 12.9M (Page 1)

He's pretty much the Jimmy Stewart of our times. 

Agreed, he has pretty much the same "he can play a decent guy without making him cornball or preach" thing that Stewart had.

And .like, Stewart,he can do the occasional darker role well also.

IMHO,the scene where he breaks down in Saving Private Ryan is his best piece of acting.

He also is doing quite a bit of producing;mainly historical topics which I really like. Currently his production company is doing "Lewis and Clark" for HBO with Casey Damon as Lewis.

The only pop music I'll probably listen to this year is Ariana Grande's album...

That's until King Justin returns to destroy all music and then rebuild it in his image

justin-bieber-purpose-3-600x600.jpg

It took me like 10 minutes to realize this shit is Justin Bieber.

• Like 1

I liked Miley in 2013, but now that she's doing this whole Lady Gaga "look at me, I love gays and transexuals and in fact I'm bringing them with me to the VMAs and I have no eyebrows and I'm purposely making myself look ugly and I'm wearing crazy outfits and screaming and banging on the piano" shtick I kinda want her to die. It took me a while to realize her SNL performance last week wasn't a Lady Gaga spoof. 

We Can't Stop is a great song, though! 

Any box office updates? 

Edited by Boogie Nights
  • Like 1