WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates: Goosebumps - 23.5M; The Martian - 21.5M; Bridge of Spies - 15.4M; Crimson Peak - 12.9M (Page 1)

But all this fun and games will be for naught the moment Gareth Evans is given a budget and allowed to go hog-wild George Miller style.

So you mean Happy Feet 3 but where you never actually see the penguins?

• Like 6

So you mean Happy Feet 3 but where you never actually see the penguins?

feels like you got your gareths mixed up. you mean the happy feet that wants to be the godfather or some shit and I'm just sitting there like "man, just get to the dancing penguins"

• Like 4

Alan Taylor's career in Hollywood is over. He is going back to TV next. True Detective season 3 will need a new director after Justin Lin.

Which former Hollywood star will they get this time I wonder.

Feel sad for Taylor Kitsch, all his supposed to be huge projects turn to crap.

:kitschjob:

• Like 1

feels like you got your gareths mixed up. you mean the happy feet that wants to be the godfather or some shit and I'm just sitting there like "man, just get to the dancing penguins"

I don't know, the scene where Elijah Wood's character finds the head of his pet Sea Lion in his snow bed was pretty artistically done.

Which former Hollywood star will they get this time I wonder.

Feel sad for Taylor Kitsch, all his supposed to be huge projects turn to crap.

:kitschjob:

We all know TD S3 will never happen.