Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

15 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

(Actual ANT-MAN is one of the MCU's worst too, so I'd agree with Tele here. Hypothetically.)

It truly is, I think it's the only MCU I truly despise.

It's the epitome of everything I don't like about them.

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Not yet, but he loves Transformers. :lol: 

It's those close up shots of Megan Fox's clothed ass, I'm afraid to tell ya.

LOL when I saw Transformers 2 opening night this one teenager got up and did the "we're not worthy" bow during that bicycle shot.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

It sounds me to like the only good MCU movie for you would've been Edgar Wright's ANT-MAN, and we live in a world where that isn't a tragedy.

(Actual ANT-MAN is one of the MCU's worst too, so I'd agree with Tele here. Hypothetically.)

Edgar Wright's wouldn't have been much different. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

YOU HAD A THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE TOY TRAIN BLOW UP TO MONSTER SIZE TOO?!

I actually hate Thomas the tank engine, but that was awesome. I actually have a full review for what I think of the film on my blog. lets just say lots of things that happened in it reminded me of my childhood.

http://themovienerf.blogspot.com/2015/07/ant-man-review.html

26 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

I don't think I ll ever get over the Martha thing to be honest.

I know it's become a meme and all, but honestly I think this whole Martha thing is way overblown. It wasn't executed perfectly but it worked for me. People just love to take it literally, I guess, because it's funnier than way. Of all the things to slam BVS for, that moment wouldn't be a major one for me. 

• Like 3

Just now, Telemachos said:

I know it's become a meme and all, but honestly I think this whole Martha thing is way overblown. It wasn't executed perfectly but it worked for me. People just love to take it literally, I guess, because it's funnier than way. Of all the things to slam BVS for, that moment wouldn't be a major one for me. 

I personally found the whole set-up of that bit to be just so silly and awkward. "Save Martha!" If I were Superman I would've expected Batman's answer to that being "fuckin' who?"

• Community Manager
6 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

MARTHA!

• Like 2