Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

3 hours ago, dudalb said:

Which is why I will take the Social Media Reaction to JL with a ton of salt. It is going to be heavily tilted toward bloggers who are probably going to like just about any Comic Book Based Movies.

You know, you can tell who they are by looking at  their twitter profile, it's not like they will post their reaction anonymously. So find those critics you trust and see their reaction.

Edited by jf8350143

35 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Remember this?

‘Suicide Squad’ Is A Fantastic Movie, According To Early Reviews

"There was a time above... a time before. There were perfect things... diamond absolutes. But things fall, things on Earth. And what falls... is fallen. In the dream, they took me to the light. A beautiful lie."

I saw a first screening of #SuicideSquad last night and it was SO AMAZING! It comes out in August, I definitely #recommend seeing it!
— Alexis Harrold (@ALEXpie31) May 20, 2016

So last night, I watched an early screening of #SuicideSquad. 2 words, HARLEY QUINN. She's crazy good.
— Christine Guaio (@chribs001) May 21, 2016

Just got out of a test screening for #SuicideSquad. THIS is the movie that shouldve launched the #DCEU. Perfection film making, breathtaking
— Arjun Lal (@ArjunFromTO) May 21, 2016

Saw a free first screening of #SuicideSquad last night! The movie was #amazing! All the characters were played incredibly well! #Recommended
— Alexis Harrold (@AllRealLex) May 20, 2016

There's also people on Facebook saying they went to a screening for #SuicideSquad _____ pic.twitter.com/aCWWzZAWqW
— Sean (@ReelSeanMurphy) May 20, 2016

SO I JIST SAW AN EARLY SCREENING FOR SUICIDE SQUAD!!!!!!! IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING
— Lyssa (@GleekMoonwalker) May 20, 2016

got to watch an early screening of suicide squad and it was actually pretty great!
— nikongmer (@nikongmer) May 20, 2016

whosad.png

If you remembers these, then you must also remember that SS never has a social media reaction embargo, the critics didn't post their reaction on the twitter before they publish their review. The only previous DCEU move that has a social media embargo is WW, and the reactions from critics are in line with their final review.

But hey, it's all about "JL is in trouble and it sucks", right.

Edited by jf8350143
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, raegr said:

They butchered it. 

WB dun fucked up Suicide Squad. Went from being decent/okay to thatoneguy, whoops, I meant bad. 

"WB dun fucked up Suicide Squad."  Are you saying bad things about WB? Just a friendly reminder, choose your wording carefully, otherwise you will be branded as a WB hater...

11 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

"WB dun fucked up Suicide Squad."  Are you saying bad things about WB? Just a friendly reminder, choose your wording carefully, otherwise you will be branded as a WB hater...

I love WB, I think JL can make as much as the amount of posts you have domestically times 1,000,000

• Like 1

A review that broke the embargo was posted a few hours ago - and then deleted (an official one, from Kim Holcomb). Can I put the link to the cached page here? Can the Justice League  thread be unlocked now for this? Or a spoiler one be created?

Edited by Sydney Bristow

4 minutes ago, Sydney Bristow said:

A review that broke the embargo was posted a few hours ago - and then deleted (an official one, from Kim Holcomb). Can I put the link to the cached page here? Can the Justice League  thread be unlocked now for this? Or a spoiler one be created?

Submit it.

5 minutes ago, Sydney Bristow said:

No.

No.

No.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Sydney Bristow said:

Well, it's a rotten review, so let's not :redcapes:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sydney Bristow said:

:whosad:

I tried.

We're certainly not going to get a reviewer in trouble by linked to an accidentally posted review that was taken down.

The JL thread will be unlocked when the embargo officially ends

No spoiler thread until people start seeing the movie

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

We're certainly not going to get a reviewer in trouble by linked to an accidentally posted review that was taken down.

The JL thread will be unlocked when the embargo officially ends

No spoiler thread until people start seeing the movie

I understand. That was I asked for permission before doing it, and even threw a few suggestions, as I knew it could be against the rules / you could not like it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Harpospoke said:

Ugh...tell me you're kidding.

it was a "fake" review. confirmed by 2 verified accounts on twitter. Now thats how insane these haters are. Its like some people just want to see it fail. No wonder DC fans hate Marvel fans they seriously disgusting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mredman said:

it was a "fake" review. confirmed by 2 verified accounts on twitter. Now thats how insane these haters are. Its like some people just want to see it fail. No wonder DC fans hate Marvel fans they seriously disgusting.

You know...you're assuming it was done by a Marvel fan with no evidence.