Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, mredman said:

RT is crap and the critics are MCU biased. Mark my my words after FOX is Disney now Critics are scared shitless to vote their movies franchises rotten now. Look at the latest X-Men rated rotten but when its part of Disney these days are over and critics will never have the balls to go against the Disney regime. Its a rigged system. JL is great. Its a straight forward story. Its way better than some of the crap MCU has put out. I mean come on Thor 2, Dr Strange, AoU, IM2, IM3 does not in anyway deserve to be fresh. If There was Disney infront of JL it would have been rated with 80% on RT. This is the same what happened in the music industry some years ago. Critics have been bought to rate all MCU movies fresh same with Star Wars, PiXAR ect.. its Disneys cashcows. Critics are scared of rating with their heart they rate their movies with money in the pocket. The only ones that do not see something wrong here now are ruled by this regime called Disney.

You need to get a fucking life bro.

11 minutes ago, manny1234 said:

You need to get a fucking life bro.

Well.. he is right on this part below

Thor 2, Dr Strange, AoU, IM2, IM3 does not in anyway deserve to be fresh

these films are dumpster fire

Edited by IronJimbo

Seriously grow up, the movie you loved disappointed. It’s just a damn movie. I g t that you’re sad but stop blaming everything else. I was heartbroken at the performances of Ninjago and Lego Batman this year but I never blame other studios or cry and moan about it. I got over it. It’s not the end of the world.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

I've seen The Clone Wars animated movie today for the 1st time ever. I mean, with the late Star Wars tear I've been in, why not, right? Better not lose the opportunity to do it, when I probably won't feel like doing it later.

Aaaaaand it sucked. It feels every bit as much as the made-for-TV compilation of episodes that it actually is. It looks, feels and has the script of something slightly less cheap than a Disney direct-to-DVD sequel. A lot of action scenes, and they're all bland and lifeless. Dialogue is not as painful as AOTC or TPM, and the movie flows better than those two shitstains, but apart from that, it's in that camp of bottom tier Star Wars easily.

I don't consider the Genndy Tartakovsky miniseries a movie - I mean, it's a miniseries - but if you want something Clone Wars related, watch that instead. It's so much better than the stupid movie. I haven't seen the 3D animated show, but I imagine it's better than the movie as well. Lego Star Wars III (the game) is also a better experience than the movie.

Empire > A New Hope > Last Jedi > Return > Force Awakens > Rogue One > Revenge > Clone Wars > Phantom > Attack

9 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I've seen The Clone Wars animated movie today for the 1st time ever. I mean, with the late Star Wars tear I've been in, why not, right? Better not lose the opportunity to do it, when I probably won't feel like doing it later.

Aaaaaand it sucked. It feels every bit as much as the made-for-TV compilation of episodes that it actually is. It looks, feels and has the script of something slightly less cheap than a Disney direct-to-DVD sequel. A lot of action scenes, and they're all bland and lifeless. Dialogue is not as painful as AOTC or TPM, and the movie flows better than those two shitstains, but apart from that, it's in that camp of bottom tier Star Wars easily.

I don't consider the Genndy Tartakovsky miniseries a movie - I mean, it's a miniseries - but if you want something Clone Wars related, watch that instead. It's so much better than the stupid movie. I haven't seen the 3D animated show, but I imagine it's better than the movie as well. Lego Star Wars III (the game) is also a better experience than the movie.

Empire > A New Hope > Last Jedi > Return > Force Awakens > Rogue One > Revenge > Clone Wars > Phantom > Attack

The Clone Wars movie is essentially the pilot of the TV series. It's only got theatrical release because Lucas thought the early footage looked promising. I'm surprised it made as much as it did, $68m WW on a $8.5m budget with minimal marketing is impressive.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

The Clone Wars (2008) TV show is much better

• Like 1

On 12/13/2017 at 1:06 AM, Darth Suburious said:

You have no proof of this. Zero none what so ever. 

Instead of Black Widow Marvel greenlight GOTG, Ant-Man, Dr. Strange because all of these characters were so well known to GA even after Black Widow was in Avengers 1. 

Wait...you need proof that WW was a bigger character than Iron Man, Capt America, Hulk, and Thor in 2008?

Of course Marvel would have started with WW if they had that character.   Sure IM, Cap, and Thor are a bigger deal now, but that wasn't true in 2008.

And of course WB went with WW (finally) when they decided to copy Marvel's shared universe.   What else would they possibly make after Batman and Superman?    The fact that they waited so many decades and went with Jonah Hex and Green Lantern first is cause for derision, not praise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

The show is freaking fantastic though. Helped me appreciate the story of the prequels a little more.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

The show is freaking fantastic though. Helped me appreciate the story of the prequels a little more.

Its tragic that the (potentially) most interesting storyline in the prequels - how and why Anakain turns to the dark side - is so rushed in RotS.

The definition of wasted potential.

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

Its tragic that the (potentially) most interesting storyline in the prequels - how and why Anakain turns to the dark side - is so rushed in RotS.

The definition of wasted potential.

It's kind of weird, like the PT should have been ATOC, second movie, ROTS.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sand-omJC said:

It's kind of weird, like the PT should have been ATOC, second movie, ROTS.

Actually, I think that the PT should've been Phantom Menace, Revenge Of The Sith and Rogue One.

Let's be honest: while it's great for lore and backstory of the SW universe, the Clone Wars saga was honestly kinda useless to the story. PM should've been all about Anakin being conflicted between Light and Dark since being a child and into his adulthood; Revenge Of The Sith pretty much close enough to what it was; and Rogue One as the 3rd movie to directly tie in with the OT. I actually think that RO's story is important enough that it fits as a full on saga episode rather than as just an anthology (just add a few more saga sprinkles and we good). The main characters of Rogue One (at least Jyn, Cassian and Galen) could've been introduced in PM and/or ROTS, to fundament their personalities and motivations before RO put them in the spotlight.

Edited by MCKillswitch123