Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

I didn't realize personal insults were allowed? Mine was just a general statement. Meaningful input? To what? Fans wanking over their hatred of an objectionably great film? That made a ton of money? My input is to look at the facts. And the facts say the movie was very well liked among audiences, and critics.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ChipMunky said:

I didn't realize personal insults were allowed? Mine was just a general statement. Meaningful input? To what? Fans wanking over their hatred of an objectionably great film? That made a ton of money? My input is to look at the facts. And the facts say the movie was very well liked among audiences, and critics.

This is some quality satire, bravo. :hahaha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChipMunky said:

as a general statement those whose username is an anagram of nymphicuk are morons

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Anyone seen Dinsey shilling The Last Jedi on rotten tomatoes? Now that no ones looking there are multiple streaks of 5 stars with a generic comment.

Many with only 1 review with their account, could be someone that wanted to prove that it was not too hard to do.

Edited by Barnack
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Barnack said:

Many with only 1 review with their account, could be someone that wanted to prove that it was not too hard to do.

True, true. Probably just an annoyed Disney stan.

Sad that people involved keep ignoring the fans' legitimate complaints of The Last Jedi just because of some stupid trolls. Warner Bros paid a high price for ignoring what fans wanted and trying to please critics with Justice League.

• Like 2

Confession:

Yesterday was the first time I watched Titanic from start to finish. I'd seen the last third of the film on tv before but never the entire film. Yeah I can understand why and how it was so successful at the box office. Never felt the length of the running time one bit. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Confession:

Yesterday was the first time I watched Titanic from start to finish. I'd seen the last third of the film on tv before but never the entire film. Yeah I can understand why and how it was so successful at the box office. Never felt the length of the running time one bit. 

It gets you to like Rose, Jack and the Titanic and forget that the ship is going to sink.. it makes the disaster sequence that bit more amazing.

• Like 3

Jim has spent 25 years in the number 1 highest grossing film spot.

Berg has had 19.

Star Wars has had 6.

Marvel 0

DCEU 0

POTTER 0

I guess my question is, how much longer will he hold the #1 spot? I'm thinking until 2040 (15 years after Avatar 5) which will give a grand total of 47 years at the top spot.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Astonished 1

2 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Berg has had 19.

Star Wars has had 6.

Marvel 0

DCEU 0

POTTER 0

I guess my question is, how much longer will he hold the #1 spot? I'm thinking until 2040 (15 years after Avatar 5) which will give a grand total of 47 years at the top spot.

19 for Spielberg? I thought it was 10 (ET) + 5 (JP) + 1 (Jaws)

3 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Berg has had 19.

Star Wars has had 6.

Marvel 0

DCEU 0

POTTER 0

When DCEU gets their shit together and create a JL film worthy of those iconic characters, we will get out first worldwide all-time superhero # 1 film.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, StevenG said:

When DCEU gets their shit together and create a JL film worthy of those iconic characters, we will get out first worldwide all-time superhero # 1 film.

maybe in 2050 or something when Jim isn't around

48 minutes ago, StevenG said:

For the time being you have to resort to Black Panther having almost 3 times a better domestic BO and more than 2 times WW.

• Haha 2