Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Is this the thread that we post "TDK is awesome. TA sucks balls." or something like that?

Nope. It's the place Tele uses to dump any Marvel vs DC arguments in other threads, so he doesn't have to look at them.

• Like 2

The hand to hand combat in this movie is the best i've ever seen in a comic boo movie. Frankly its one of the best i've seen in an American made film in a while. As much as i love the Nolan series, this makes Batman vs Bane look positively amateurish.

They did a good job on that front by themselves.  :ph34r:

• Like 2

They did a good job on that front by themselves.  :ph34r:

lol..seven Batman movies in and no one has been able to nail his ninja badassery. I hope SNyder ups the ante but i really can't take anymore bullshit like this:

Posted Image

• Like 1

lol..seven Batman movies in and no one has been able to nail his ninja badassery. I hope SNyder ups the ante but i really can't take anymore bullshit like this:

Posted Image

Oh noes.

Mr. Pink's bat signal just went off. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hate you all.

• Like 8

Hey..i like the movie but those fight scenes sucked epic levels of ass juice. I had the same issues in Cap 1 as well. As a hand to hand combat fan, its annoying when 200 mill dollar tentpoles cant hire someone good enough to choreograph a decent setpiece. I've seen many Direct to video action movies that put these blockbusters to shame in that department.

This is what you do. Next time a fight happens when you're watching a comic book movie besides Captain America: The Winter Soldier or Spider-Man 2, do this.

Posted Image

I myself like to pretend some epic battle from Batman: Arkham Asylum is happening when I see the Batman/Bane scene.

• Like 3

This is what you do. Next time a fight happens when you're watching a comic book movie besides Captain America: The Winter Soldier or Spider-Man 2, do this.

Posted Image

I myself like to pretend some epic battle from Batman: Arkham Asylum is happening when I see the Batman/Bane scene.

It's pretty bad.