Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

9 hours ago, Cochofles said:

I have to admit that he was every bit as awful as Chris Evans as Cap. But as much as it pains me to say this, both actors' limited range perfectly fit the characters: Cap and Supes are their respective universe's Big Bland Boy Scouts, so being played by wooden actors kinda sorta fits/works.

If you're comparing wood shouldn't you be comparing Cavill to Gadot and hoping her brand of wood is better and actually makes for a good performance?   

Repeatedly, trying to use Evans' excellent performance as Steve Rogers and his quality as an actor as a comparison to Cavill as Superman really doesn't help your argument and makes you consistently calling others "loonies" rather ironic.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

Evans' excellent performance as Steve Rogers and his quality as an actor as a comparison...

:rofl:

Are you being sarcastic? 

Thanks for making me laugh about Mr. Balsawood Evans. 

These forums are kinda becoming fun again.

1 hour ago, kayumanggi said:

You surely don't know these people. They repeat the same shit. I don't react on what he posts, it's how he posts. And what do you mean immediately respond lol. The last time I was here was 12 hours ago. I just saw the post and responded to it.

I used to care about the three Marvel loonies' opinion constantly being on repeat.

Now I have realized that all three actually believe in their hearts of hearts that hunky pieces of pure wood Hemsworth and Evans are ACTORS...I mean, they genuinely believe it.

That made me truly refocus my expectations and my reactions to their monotonously tiresome rants.

Now I just go with the flow, ocasionally call them out on their delusions ("Evans is a great actor!") and laugh about it.

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Warner should have hired the writers of Age Of Ultron and Ant-Man. Those movies were so groundbreaking and well-written that make Shakespeare look like the author of Twilight in comparison.

Don't worry...we all know, especially TalismanLoon, that Balsawood Evans is getting an Oscar nomination next year for his brilliantly modulated, intricately nuanced, and outstandingly revelatory "performance" as Steve Rogers. The man has been ignored twice by the idiots at AMPAS, but I bet three time's the charm. He will get his Oscar nod, dammit!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Funny that my comments keep getting deleted while the trolls continue to be free to write their BS all day... :ph34r:

Don't get it twisted...they are a special brand of troll...the Marvel kind. 

At least they are good for a laugh. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cochofles said:

Don't worry...we all know, especially TalismanLoon, that Balsawood Evans is getting an Oscar nomination next year for his brilliantly modulated, intricately nuanced, and outstandingly revelatory "performance" as Steve Rogers. The man has been ignored twice by the idiots at AMPAS, but I bet three time's the charm. He will get his Oscar nod, dammit!!

For all your whining and bitching about trolls creating a toxic atmosphere you're are such a hypocrite.  Not only have you trolled the hell out of  topics but you're one of those who up voted calling people "shitstains" who didn't think BvS would have a $225m opening weekend.  Talk about a loonie - if the straight jacket fits. B)

Lol, is this an actual thread or a dumping ground? Conversations (that putting it very mildly) are all over the place. Not to mention, they seem to multiply themselves too. It's like a loop. 

Well, if it's a dumping ground then great. I'm in favor of that especially with the onslaught of upcoming superheroes movies.

6 hours ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Gee?? Wouldn't that pretty well apply to MARVEL movies as well??? Let's not pretend that any time a MARVEL movie comes out, including CIVIL WAR soon, That they will get raked over the coals just as much as BvsS is.. The door swings both ways folks and you know it... Hell, a lot of you bagged on the CIVIL WAR trailer, so what's the difference???

That is true, but I like the Civil War trailer.

6 hours ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Hell, a lot of you bagged on the CIVIL WAR trailer, so what's the difference???

Cuz it deserved it, duh! Starting with the lead's "acting," the CW trailer was dull all around and had no memorable, WTF, or buzz-worthy moments. As boring and non-descript as Chris Evans' screen persona (which I admit is a perfect fit for the character). 

3 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Ben Affleck: Two Oscar wins (Best Director and Best Screenplay, Director's Guild of America (Best Director-duh-Win), BAFTA wins for best Director and Best Film. BAFTA nomination for Best ACTOR...

Chris Evans...umm...I am sure he's won a couple of MTV, Teen Choice, and People's Choice Awards for best fight and best butt covered in spandex (which I don't contest...he does have a delectable derriere)...

7 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

laughing laugh jim carrey dumb and dumber 

^^^Exactly! That's just how I envision Marvel trolls! "LOL!!! Chris Evans is the BestestEST actordude ever, man! YEAHH!!!!!" "Marvel movies are like, really, deep and shit and they are artistic and stuff, man!!! Ha Haha!!!!" :rofl:

8 hours ago, Sam said:

Lol, is this an actual thread or a dumping ground? Conversations (that putting it very mildly) are all over the place. Not to mention, they seem to multiply themselves too. It's like a loop. 

Well, if it's a dumping ground then great. I'm in favor of that especially with the onslaught of upcoming superheroes movies.

We can give the Nolanites and Marvellians a choice: Death or Exile.

Fans of Hammertime can stay.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

I'm all for that. But where would that leave @MrPink?

2 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

We can give the Nolanites and Marvellians a choice: Death or Exile.

Fans of Hammertime can stay.

I think we know where, Sam.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cochofles said:

The moderators already warned us about sniping and belittling others. Let's see how many of the usual suspects comment on this comment with their usual disdain ("LOL!!! Are you being sarcastic? Masterpiece? Are you serious???") only to be left alone by the mods.

:)

Don't know why they bother so much when we say we love this masterpiece. I for example don't mind when people say they love a movie I think is bad. But let the trolls keep Man Of Steel alive, it's been almost 3 years since its release and it's still being discussed with passion, that's what happens with classics.  B) 

• Like 1