Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

I just feel at this point if JL sucks everyone will blame Snyder, and if it's good everyone will praise Wheadon

I would never be mad at Whedon, Ultron was kind of quipfest but whatever, since is he indirect reason we have a Wonder Woman movie in the first place.

The DCEU's creation is a direct response to the success of The Avengers. I doubt we would have ever gotten a Wonder Woman movie if WB wasn't to intent of pushing the DCEU so hard. They kind of HAD to make a WW movie, no more beating around the bush like they had for the past 40 years. Now the hard part is over with, where is my Wonder Woman trilogy?

No idea, but he was a producer on MoS and Nolanites were primed to heap credit on him before reviews came in.

I'd imagine the Nolan fans were downplaying Nolan's involvement hard when the MOS reviews started coming in.

17 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

I would never be mad at Whedon, Ultron was kind of quipfest but whatever, since is he indirect reason we have a Wonder Woman movie in the first place.

The DCEU's creation is a direct response to the success of The Avengers. I doubt we would have ever gotten a Wonder Woman movie if WB wasn't to intent of pushing the DCEU so hard. They kind of HAD to make a WW movie, no more beating around the bush like they had for the past 40 years. Now the hard part is over with, where is my Wonder Woman trilogy?

Actually, the Justice league predates the Avengers.