Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 minute ago, Cochofles said:

NICKI2.gif

:hahaha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Way to ignore the rest of my post to make your point and not understand what I was trying to say.

Of course MCU has had sub par villains, not a single person denies that. But they have had good and some great ones too that put any comically horrendous villains coming out of the

DCEU to shame. And this is what I find funny and i love the hypocrisy of such fans to completely ignore the part of the movie they stan for that sucks even worse than the movie they are criticizing. Understand now?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Psst.. how dare you criticize Lex Luthor whose incoherent pseudo philosophical ramblings makes this movie a dark and grim masterpiece which is so brainy that most of the critics and audiences were too stupid to understand, which is why it tanked. But don't worry the future, more intelligent high IQ, generation will come to regard this movie as a classic and this character as one of the most memorable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, ZeeSoh said:

Psst.. how dare you criticize Lex Luthor whose incoherent pseudo philosophical ramblings makes this movie a dark and grim masterpiece which is so brainy that most of the critics and audiences were too stupid to understand, which is why it tanked. But don't worry the future, more intelligent high IQ, generation will come to regard this movie as a classic and this character as one of the most memorable. 

I'mnot even being ironic here :ph34r: 

15 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Way to ignore the rest of my post to make your point and not understand what I was trying to say.

Of course MCU has had sub par villains, not a single person denies that. But they have had good and some great ones too that put any comically horrendous villains coming out of the

DCEU to shame. And this is what I find funny and i love the hypocrisy of such fans to completely ignore the part of the movie they stan for that sucks even worse than the movie they are criticizing. Understand now?

MCU fans are so easily...

PijcGEU.gif

Don't hate because the MCU can't do anything but Sandler-meets-Gilmore-Girls-type superhero comedies.

Was that shade?

NICKI2.gif

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

MCU fans are so easily...

Don't hate because the MCU can't do anything but Sandler-meets-Gilmore-Girls-type superhero comedies.

Was that shade?

Lol you who go around thread after thread getting pissy about anything negative said about DCEU, who was banned no less, is talking about triggered. You make me laugh.

Remind me again which thread keeps getting deleted and and where do people keep getting banned and of which franchise? SH stans are for the most part insecure but DCEU fans on this board takes the cake.

• Like 1

The only bad villain characters in the DCEU so far were Enchantress and her brother.

Amanda Waller, Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Zod, Faora were all received great by fans and audiences.

Lex was hated by many but also loved by the other half of the audience, while MCU villains no one likes, so he's also a win.

27 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I'mnot even being ironic here :ph34r: 

Neither am I mate. Those words and ideas have been uttered by many DCEU fans here and on the webz. You hear that all the time and you start to believe it yourself :rofl:

PS: either you're being double ironic or that was not a good clip to use to state your love for the movie :P

5 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

BlahblahblahMCU IS THE BEST OMFG blahblahblahblah MCU RULESblahblahblahblah DCEU SUCKS blahblahblah MARVEL MOVIES ARE OSCAR-WORTHY! blahblahblahblah 

You still...

PijcGEU.gif

??

:rofl:

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I wasn't following box office at that point but it kinda feels puzzling to me how The Avengers managed to gross such a yuge amount of money ($1.5b), when the highest grossing film that MCU had thus far was Iron Man 2 which did $600m.

Their average per movie was actually about $450m. 

And then suddenly, doing more than double their best? I get that it the "team-up" factor should have played a role but still it feels like a very big increase to me.

Someone please explain.

Timing, teamup factor, critical and audience reception. Everything went right. And it was a good movie so that helps 

• Like 1

I will never forgive WB for allowing the two best villains in comicdom to suffer through horrible on screen versions. Snyder's Lex and Ayer's Joker are stunningly awful in every conceivable way. Fucking up a famous evil Clown was particularly baffling considering how well the same studio handled IT.

• Like 2

Just now, Zakiyyah6 said:

I will never forgive WB for allowing the two best villains in comicdom to suffer through horrible on screen versions. Snyder's Lex and Ayer's Joker are stunningly awful in every conceivable way. Fucking up a famous evil Clown was particularly baffling considering how well the same studio handled IT.

Technically, it wasn't the same studio :lol: