Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I will never forgive WB for allowing the two best villains in comicdom to suffer through horrible on screen versions. Snyder's Lex and Ayer's Joker are stunningly awful in every conceivable way. Fucking up a famous evil Clown was particularly baffling considering how well the same studio handled IT.

I liked Eisenberg. :redcapes:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Oh no I don't love BVS.  Not at all.

I just love Eisenberg's Luthor for (debatably) all the wrong reasons

I'm the opposite. i thought Luthor was such a disaster when they could have cast a better actor and made him memorable (I heard Bryan Cranston wanted the role though dont know how true that is). But I liked BvS overall despite its many flaws. It's my favourite DCEU movie so far and i found it much better than Apocalypse

11 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Thanks.

It doesn't really help though because I still can't remember what she did in the film.  Then again I saw it like 4 years ago so my memories of it are a bit foggy.

She was one of the highlights of the film I thought.

Eisenberg's Lex Luthor is just a misunderstood, criminally underrated Oscar-caliber performance.

Lesser mortals, weaned on MCU's crappy superhero comedy and Waikiki's Oh-I'm-So-Funny-ha-HA Twitter feed cannot even begin to comprehend the sublime nuances and depth of Eisenberg's work in BvS. :rofl:

• Like 1

I think Eisenberg is amazing in the amazing Social Network. I'm no Eisenberg hater but the writing and directing for Snyder's Lex is atrocious in my opinion. Eisenberg is a good actor but I definitely think he shouldn't have been playing any version of Lex Luthor. 

My comments have nothing to do with Marvel by the way.

Edited by Zakiyyah6

23 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Technically, it wasn't the same studio :lol: 

That's not true, no matter how much you say it. That's like saying that Marvel isn't apart of Disney. I'll stop mentioning that WB and New Line are under the same umbrella when people stop saying that Marvel and Lucasfilm are under the same Disney umbrella.

Edited by Zakiyyah6

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

This is stupid.  Waller, Deadshot, and Quinn have yet to be an antagonist in any DC movies.  Loki has been the antagonist in Thor and The Avengers.

That's a convenient rule you come up with. They are villains, they are great in the movie, so...

Just now, Napoleon said:

That's a convenient rule you come up with. They are villains, they are great in the movie, so...

As someone who liked Suicide Squad on the forums, they struck me more as anti heroes like Deadpool.

• Like 1