Avatree

Weekend Est #s - MJ 11.3, Sea 11, TGD 10.5, Creed 10.1

43 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Annoyed it's going to beat MI5 by such a small amount. Would've been nice to have the truly superior spy film win. 

Have to agree. Some days ago i rewatched MI5 and god....maybe my favourite MI film yet. Well, i fucking love the entire franchise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Annoyed it's going to beat MI5 by such a small amount. Would've been nice to have the truly superior spy film win. 

True. It would have been more satisfying if MI5 did get to over $200M DOM and made more WW.

But then again...we have to face the fact that Bond seems more popular and can carry bigger OW's for some of his movies.

13 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

We're going to get 3 pages within the first 10 minutes next Friday.

13 hours ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

Ten minutes? lol

Give it one-two minutes.

13 hours ago, CJohn said:

Dude......................... We will get 12-13 pages in 10 minutes :lol:

Won't everyone be at the theater next Friday?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

And that is exactly WHY this movie is not doing well is because people are simply waiting for STAR WARS and it's not because of the Quality.. I mean the whale FX are as good as it comes.. These are the folks I want for the FX on MEG: the Giant Shark Killer when it comes time...

Or maybe people just weren't interested in Thor versus the big ass sea creature

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Or maybe people just weren't interested in Thor versus the big ass sea creature

Yeah, when it was set for March it looked like a bomb; nothing's changed. Its flopping has nothing to do with SW.

I was thinking that Mockingjay had chances to win the weeked, fun that it has the changes to win four weekeds.

Does anyone know why I can not post from my computer anymore? The sing in says that I should "enter valid value". No idea what that means and I have been using the same computer memorized password. Is there a thread for this?

• Like 1