Avatree

Weekend Est #s - MJ 11.3, Sea 11, TGD 10.5, Creed 10.1

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

It's all a prank. We're going to sit in the theaters next weekend but instead of Star Wars, it's going to be a remake of Howard the Duck. The real reason they paid $4 billion.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That was a different $4b purchase.

• Community Manager

Yikes, looks like Sea is flopping harder than I already expected. Shoot, there goes my In the Heart of the Sea over Star Wars club. 

I think the Heart over the Sea OW over Jem the holograms total is on track of succeeding.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

WB continues with their mega bombs. Next year they have Tarzan and Charlie Hunnam fucking a sword. They can't stop. And in 2017 they have a 200M+ Jungle Book from Andy Serkis lmao.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

WB continues with their mega bombs. Next year they have Tarzan and Charlie Hunnam fucking a sword. They can't stop. And in 2017 they have a 200M+ Jungle Book from Andy Serkis lmao.

Lol, there's another big budget Jungle Book coming out besides the Disney one?:kitschjob:

How did I miss that? :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Lol, there's another big budget Jungle Book coming out besides the Disney one?:kitschjob:

How did I miss that? :lol:

It was filmed last Spring for a 2017 release.

• Like 1

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

I think for some reason I thought Serkis was part of the Disney one, not making his own. 

He is making is own at Warner Bros. The movie is still 2 years away, tho :lol: