#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

34 minutes ago, darthdevidem01 said:

What this film is doing in the UK

right now is unprecedented! 

there has to be something going on with UK being checked, if turns out correct its phenomenal, hell its phenomenal even if say it turned out numbers are doubled

• Like 9

Just now, Rth said:

there has to be something going on with UK being checked, if turns out correct its phenomenal, hell its phenomenal even if say it turned out numbers are doubled

Is it really good?

Either way a debut over 100 million for a film is phenomal. 2015 has been the year where several films have enjoyed a healthy run at the box office. Star Wars will slay for the next couple of weeks and I'm curious about its weekend holds(especially next weekend and new year's weekend) and I'm curious if it will beat The Hateful Eight when it expands in a few weeks.

4 minutes ago, jandrew said:

You're being too nice. Try "if ANYONE posts a spoiler in this thread, you'll be chilling with the younglings!" and maybee people will stop.

You're right. How about this: "if ANYONE posts another spoiler in this thread, I'll lather your entire body in wax and then proceed to rip off the hairs and tits of your body one by one with tape and then ill take your massacred body and throw you in a cesspool of shit". 

Does that suffice?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Today, the audience didn't even care for neither BvsS or CIVIL WAR Trailer.. Just show the movie was all people wanted... No fucks given...

Considering bkb hates BVS and loves marvel 

This story is true.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Either way a debut over 100 million for a film is phenomal. 2015 has been the year where several films have enjoyed a healthy run at the box office. Star Wars will slay for the next couple of weeks and I'm curious about its weekend holds(especially next weekend and new year's weekend) and I'm curious if it will beat The Hateful Eight when it expands in a few weeks.

Tarantino films don't tend to open huge and it's expanding on NYD, I reckon it'll be either The Revenant or more likely 13 Hours that'll overthrow Star Wars

Lol Who is getting tired of casual Sw fans using sw lines badly lately.

At work got work done easily...

Manager was like

ALL TO EASY...HAHAHA

I was like seriously bro...

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1