#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

Probably never

4 hours ago, Jayhawk the Hutt said:

It's going to break the OW record in 2 days. Holy fucking fuck. This total weekend record is also being obliterated. This won't be broken for 25 years.

6 minutes ago, #ED2-D2 said:

IN THE U.K...

It's having a bigger 2nd day then the 1st...

doesn't seem right to be heading as high as it is see how it settles, I think its going to turn out its being doubled that would make the most sense :)

Edited by Rth
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rth said:

doesn't seem right to be heading as high as it is see how it settles

What about DOM? Things are so fucked up right now it is impossible to say where it goes in a range of 120-150M OD? :lol: 

$120 million opening day and $215 million opening weekend?

Disney needs to hire prognosticators now or something?

Because there is no way a movie making $120 million opening day has that disgusted internal multiplier. That's worse that DH2 for crying out loud.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Where is the sexism keeping women away from attending the movie?

Female fans are often told from a young age that "it's for boys" and that they're "fake nerd girls" or "fake fans". This is a real thing that happens, a lot.

1 minute ago, water said:

Female fans are often told from a young age that "it's for boys" and that they're "fake nerd girls" or "fake fans". This is a real thing that happens, a lot.

why do you consider women so weak to make their own choice as adults if they want to see this.

4 minutes ago, water said:

2 3 years ago a girl asked me for a file and I said these are not the files you are looking for just casually.

She giggles Star wars?

Lol she is my close friend at work now.

I think you should not paint us all with the same brush.

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1