#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

3 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

MY PREDICTION WAS 243M. IT WAS 243M ALL ALONG GUYS. YOU ALL BOUGHT IT. EVEN TELE. EVEN TELE BOUGHT IT. EVERY DAMN ONE OF YOU WERE MADE FOOLS OF. BUT I HAD TO DO IT. EXCEL MADE ME DO IT. 

So does this mean yoyr Episode 8 prediction is a sham too?

54 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Almost? RTH said it's definitely going to be higher. I find your lack of faith disturbing. :P

First time here today...can you tell me what page he chimed in on?

Just now, spizzer said:

I'll say this though, the 3D share is considerably low.  Current estimate is 47% overall, 12/7 from IMAX/PLF , so just 28% from traditional 3D.  Much lower than JW/TA, yet it's blowing the OW record by ~30-35M.  I wonder if Disney hadn't provided 210K shows, folks would have been forced into 3D more.

You may have said this already, but it did set the OW admissions record, correct?

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

You are a lot funnier than you used to be. What happened?

What? Because I made all of forum believe I was indeed predicting a movie to do 300M OW?

giphy.gif

Just now, Rth said:

Yesterday initial est 63-65 being to conservative, let’s see if Sunday is too conservative..or not,  atm go with 54-57m, which high end would be inline with high  DL had this morning from other sources.

I love you. 

• Like 1