AndyLL

***SPOILERS*** The Force Awakens Spoiler Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED*** You have been warned! DO NOT ENTER if you don't want to be spoiled

19 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

I just don't see Luke making a kid, especially after VI. I thought Jedi knights were devout like monks? Ani broke the rules, no? Look forward to seeing where Johnson takes it.

Now, what if Rian Johnson goes full on Chinatown on us and she's Ben Solo's kid to Leia via a petulant Force impregnation... "You're my sister... And, my daughter, Rey." That'd be something really weird. Kidding of course...

Make no mistakes, Johnson didn't decide the fate of the main characters on his own.

Abrams & Kasdan & Johnson set up a trilogy together plus Lucasfilm's committee in the writer s room somewhere in 2013/2014.

Edited by The Futurist

Just now, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Unnecessarily fast editing?

I dunno, guys, if the Internet existed back then, I think you would've been bitching about EMPIRE and JEDI when they were released. 

I felt like after a certain point there was never any time to breathe, the shit just kept rushing forward. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

They're not siblings.  You think Han wouldn't recognize his own daughter?

Yeah, see that's why I don't necessarily buy it either. Even Ben says "You see him like the father you never had!". So maybe she is Lukes daughter, I guess they will explain that in the next one which I can't wait for.

The only backstory we got of her being a child was through that flashback vision thing which was really cool.

Luke looked like jesus when he took off that robe.

Edited by somebody85
  • Like 1

Just now, Baumer Fett said:

I just don't think it's a big mystery.  She's Luke's daughter.  My spidey sense tell me so.

guess we have the same spidey sense, because that is how I always felt about her identity

I just don't think it's a big mystery.  She's Luke's daughter.  My spidey sense tell me so.

If she isn't people are gonna be mad. Even my mom immediately said she had to be Luke's daughter. 

• Like 2

Also the first trailer for the movie, with Luke's voiceover, where he says it

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Also the first trailer for the movie, with Luke's voiceover, where he says it

Isn't it a scene taken from the OT though ?

I have such Meryl Streep s doubts on this one.

Edited by The Futurist

1 minute ago, Jayhawk the Hutt said:

How was the 3D? Anyone who saw it in that format is welcome to answer.

It was ok, and it didn't take away from the movie at all.  But like almost all 3D, it was pretty much useless

• Like 1