AndyLL

***SPOILERS*** The Force Awakens Spoiler Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED*** You have been warned! DO NOT ENTER if you don't want to be spoiled

Pretty sure that the Snokey Pokey ain't as big in the flesh. The hologram is just super-sized so he gets to loom over everyone (just like how big Palpy's holo is in Empire).

Edited by Dr 3va2an
  • Like 1

Just saw it and I loved it. My emotions went through the ringer watching it. It was the most beautiful looking SW film. The acting was top notch to. Right there with A New Hope as my 2nd favorite SW film after Empire. 

• Like 8

The Fucking goosebumps I had when the Lightsaber wouldn't come to Kylo.

I immediately understood what was happening and bang, Rey gets it !

It think I soiled myself a little at that moment and shouted fuck yeah,alone, like an idiot !

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Empire the Lesser said:

Just saw it and I loved it. My emotions went through the ringer watching it. It was the most beautiful looking SW film. The acting was top notch too. Right there with A New Hope as my 2nd favorite SW film after Empire. 

Yas, you loved it, babe!

I was worried we'd be against each other again like JW, but I guess we're back to being united. :wub:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

The Fucking goosebumps I had when the Lightsaber wouldn't come to Kylo.

I immediately understood what was happening and bang, Rey gets it !

It think I soiled myself a little at that moment and shouted fuck yeah,alone, like an idiot !

There were a few moments like that in the film.  That one was the biggest goose bump inducing scene for sure.  I also liked it when she used the jedi mind trick on the stormtrooper.  Just so many epic moments.

• Like 7

I do think it was a bit too derivative of Episode IV.

Then again, my fan plot for this back when we knew nothing was me basically stealing the premise of Star Trek VI, so I can't complain too much.

Edited by Dr 3va2an
  • Like 1