CJohn

STAR WARS TFA MONDAY ACTUAL - 40.1M, THE FORCE IS STRONGER THAN AVATAR! (pg48)

11 minutes ago, druv10 Maul said:

True but I don't see that point until after New Years weekend. It should be well over 700M by then. If it starts to behave normally even then I see at least 850-900M finish. At this point 1B+ looks very likely. 

Wait...im sorry if yall find my lack of faith disturbing, but the $1b dream is still alive here?

1 minute ago, Ozymandias said:

I don't think I've opened any non-Star Wars related thread since Thursday night, probably gonna be the case for the next month lol.  Everything else is just so irrelevant right now.

Point Break is coming.

3 more days.

• Like 3

Hoping/praying for a 39-41m Monday is one thing, but actually delivering on it is just out of this world. 

SW7 is just showing that SW saga adjusted grosses could be attained to a big extent unlike any other sequel/franchise movie. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jandrew said:

Wait...im sorry if yall find my lack of faith disturbing, but the $1b dream is still alive here?

It will actually make $990,780,341...

...but they can get the extra 10m from what Civil War will make in Puerto Rico. ;)

9781607102281_500X500.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Point Break is coming.

3 more days.

I believe that, like me, the people behind these robberies are extreme athletes, using their skills to disrupt the international financial markets, and they don't care who gets killed in the process.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, jb007 said:

BTW Rth wasn't kidding earlier about the forums' reaction to the numbers. :)

I can't even imagine what the Christmas day will be like, after Rth's update. I'm expecting 50-55M right now with a potential 160M+ weekend. 

• Like 3