baumer

Star Wars Tuesday - 37.3M (Tele/baumer bet for Wednesday drop is on page 24...much to learn one of them still has)

4 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Rth doesn't care about us melting down or not, lol. These extrapolations are harder than you might expect -- every so often he'll lift the veil a little and we get a sense of how much the numbers are shifting. It's never a case of just getting a total from early in the day and predicting it'll make a certain additional percentage from that. 

Btw, it'll drop more than 10% tomorrow. I hope you guys are ready for *that* roller coaster. :) 

Tele's version of "not a record".

Too long and reasonable to become a running joke, unfortunately. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

9? Woah, that's Aliens Paxton territory

Yeah, maybe a little high, but there comes a point near the end of the season where the show goes "Fuck it, let's have Bill just act wild-eyed crazy man and eat all the sets"

7 minutes ago, Orestes said:

tumblr_n3ta4zfvmH1sqsiy6o1_400.gif

Could be worse, though. You know how many people are gonna say "I liked him in Transformers" When John Goodman dies?

If that happens I'll trash someone's car screaming "see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass???"

7 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Whooo I'm getting charged up just thinking about those Phillies.

Hey, our strategy of acquiring every single potential #4 and #5 starter not yet in the majors is going to result in us....having a lot of mediocre #4 and #5 starters in the rotation.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Paxton's final scene in SHIELD is about as Paxton as you can get.

Nah I think the scene where he has a meandering rant attempt at an evil monologue to Coulson and Fury is his most Paxtony scene.

1 minute ago, Dr 3va2an said:

Nah I think the scene where he has a meandering rant attempt at an evil monologue to Coulson and Fury is his most Paxtony scene.

Speaking of which, they need to get Sam back on the show, it's been too long.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, #ED2-D2 said:

So zero WOM?

No, i don't think they meant that, its just that there has been so much hype for the film, and a pent up demand after 10 years to go and see a reinvigorated SW franchise (which includes the main original cast)..........then people will be going to see the film regardless, to check it out for themselves, well that is the reason i will be going to see the film.

btw:- what bothers me is if you all are going to the cinemas to see SW7, then that means you havn't got around to buying me a xmas present? :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mepal1 said:

No, i don't think they meant that, its just that there has been so much hype for the film, and a pent up demand after 10 years to go and see a reinvigorated SW franchise (which includes the main original cast)..........then people will be going to see the film regardless, to check it out for themselves, well that is the reason i will be going to see the film.

btw:- what bothers me is if you all are going to the cinemas to see SW7, then that means you havn't got around to buying me a xmas present? :)

Yeah sorry.

• Like 1

Just now, mepal1 said:

Disagree. I know people who were planning on passing on going but now plan to see it because everyone is telling them how awesome it is. Its actually quite a few people I know. So yes the WOM is making a difference. 

• Like 1