baumer

Star Wars Tuesday - 37.3M (Tele/baumer bet for Wednesday drop is on page 24...much to learn one of them still has)

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

It is crazy that TFA has the Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday all time records, but not the Friday proper and Saturday ones. Just shows the insanity of the legs already. 

It most certainly has the Friday record.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RichWS said:

I haven't seen other criticisms but I don't deny their existence. That came straight from the heart. Shit's done.

I'm just playing Rich, it's an old joke but clearly not going anywhere.

I'm playing too. I might be tired of it but I don't expect one man to defeat an entire running joke empire.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, redfirebird2008 said:

He said Friday proper, which excludes Thursday previews. Friday proper was $62.1m compared to $63.45m for JW

lol, that's ridiculous.  We've never calculated box office that way before.  Why would you start now?  

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, RichWS said:

The front loaded, crumbling and toxic jokes are like a crusty old stand-up act that needs to be dropped.

The "[insert flop in movie title]" and "Point Break" jokes need to hit the breaks too. 

Edit: Ill give the flops a pass if theyre clever, but most arent. 

Ex: Instead of "Peanuts Movie", its "Flop Movie." YALL ARE BETTER THAN THAT.

Edited by jandrew

Just now, Baumer Fett said:

lol, that's ridiculous.  We've never calculated box office that way before.  Why would you start now?  

You must not have paid attention during JW's opening. There was a ton of speculation and discussion about it. Besides, you don't calculate the Saturday number based on previews plus Friday. You do it based on the pure Friday number only.