druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

G

such kind of posts...

G
E
T

B

O

R
I
N
G

Eros:
Bajirao Mastani          $1,331,388    -24%    304      0      $4,380      $4,300,677    

ICS:
45 Years                        $65,775          --         3      --    $21,925           $90,357    

Open Road:
Spotlight                   $1,083,976    -24%    480    -345    $2,258    $24,899,059    

• Like 2

69% second weekend drop in the UK is pretty great.

7 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

Tree:

There is a no spoiler policy in all threads for SW....all spoilers are to be put in the spoiler thread and the spoiler thread only....even hidden content.

that seems pretty stupid, what is the point of the spoiler function then if we are not allowed to use it? anyway I cant edit my post to remove it as the editing on forum is broken.

also you might want to make that rule clear somewhere, like in title .

20 minutes ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

at work, there were ~150 people queuing up to go into a showing of star wars. some guy leaving a showing as he walked past this line, yelled at the top of his voice,

Hidden Content

never wanted to punch someone so much... it's one thing to spoil it on the internet to some random people who may or may not go see the movie at some point. it's a WHOLE other thing to actually yell it to people as they are literally going into the movie.

B*STARD!!!!! Some theatres would ban him for that...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

@spizzer, if you can stomach it, can you go to the AVATAR 2 thread. I'd like to see a detailed post from you breaking down estimated ticket sales for all the recent domestic champions (but in particular AVATAR). Not that I expect Kal to be convinced, but I'd like to see his nonsense refuted definitively. :lol: 

Will do later today :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, Greylemur said:

B*STARD!!!!! Some theatres would ban him for that...

we would have, but he ran away and once they're off site theres not much we can do. didn't catch his face so nothing we can do.

our security guard would have sorted him out but he was busy :( 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

@spizzer, if you can stomach it, can you go to the AVATAR 2 thread. I'd like to see a detailed post from you breaking down estimated ticket sales for all the recent domestic champions (but in particular AVATAR). Not that I expect Kal to be convinced, but I'd like to see his nonsense refuted definitively. :lol: 

Refute Kal's nonsense? Not possible.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

that seems pretty stupid, what is the point of the spoiler function then if we are not allowed to use it? anyway I cant edit my post to remove it as the editing on forum is broken.

also you might want to make that rule clear somewhere, like in title .

You were active the last few days, it got several times mentioned.

And the thread titles for SW 7, see where spoilers are allowed..

spoiler tags are part of the software, as far as I know you can not disable them for 1 thread anew per day (per day results), you can also not expect threadstartes to remember to add that each day, only so you don't have to remember (or to read up announcements)

btw, only bcs you do not share a POV doesn't mean the other ones POV is 'stupid'.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

Sunday had quite the dip from projections. Was it like that for everything?

See weather maps scattered throughout the thread. Sunny here, but that just turns it all to ice.  Made it in to work by walking two blocks to where a friend with front wheel drive could pick me up.

• Like 1

Just now, terrestrial said:

You were active the last few days, it got several times mentioned.

And the thread titles for SW 7, see where spoilers are allowed..

spoiler tags are part of the software, as far as I know you can not disable them for 1 thread anew per day (per day results), you can also not expect threadstartes to remember to add that each day, only so you don't have to remember (or to read up announcements)

btw, only bcs you do not share a POV doesn't mean the other ones POV is 'stupid'.

I have no idea what you are saying. I don't mean to sound like a dick but your english is not good enough for me to understand you, sorry.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

Not even 150M? Fuck this shit.

lol It's almost like Disney is fudging the other way on purpose...$250m ow, let's go with $248m, $150m second weekend, let's go with $149m.

• Like 3