druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

1 minute ago, K1Rey said:

I wouldn't say it was the all time best quote from Disney, but it's up there in my top 10 by Disney :)

Such an underrated movie, breaks my heart every time I pass by a little girl in Elsa costume, I look around to see if there's a Chinese kid near. I'll take Asian if I'm desperate enough too.

3 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Well finished A New Hope for the first time and I have to say it was definitely a 10/10. Can't believe I put it off all these years. On to Empire. 

Yea doing the original trilogy marathon right now before seeing TFA for the first time tomorrow...

Sweet Jesus the past week has been pure hell...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:
QPYsC1iUQiIAAAAASUVORK5CYII= ripleycal
In NYC, they're wearing shorts and tank tops. In L.A., mufflers and heavy coats. In both places, it's 66 degrees.
12/25/15, 7:01 PM

The lack of winter weather is making us on the east coast soft like you Californians. It was like 40 degrees last week and everyone was complaining how cold it was.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

Yea doing the original trilogy marathon right now before seeing TFA for the first time tomorrow...

Sweet Jesus the past week has been pure hell...

I'm going Machete order considering both my uncle and cousin stated it was best. He said to skip 1 (I know its reputation) but since it's my first time I still want to give it a shot. 

Edited by Rman823