CJohn

Wednesday The Force Awakens Estimates - 28M (Rth) | 27.2 - 27.9 (DHD)

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Most of them are shit really.

Only the original and Creed.are great... But they are both GREAT

Everyone seems to love 2 and 3 as well except you so I will give them a chance :ph34r: Balboa seems to have been well received here as well. 

7 minutes ago, #ED2-D2 said:

Guys as much as all of us believe Nolan is the best living director. Nolan has clearly changed film forever. We now live in his world and he can't do anything wrong. However we should discuss numbers.

I love Nolan and his capacity to bring me cinema experiences that I love (TDK, BB, Inception, Interstellar, Memento, Following, The Prestige)...but no. Just no. 

Better directors currently working: David Fincher, Quentin Tarantino, Michael Haneke (seriously, watch Das weiße Band), Jee-Woon Kim, Terrence Malick, Darren Aronofsky.

So Nolan's in my currently working, post 80's strike top 15. 

3 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

Everyone seems to love 2 and 3 as well except you so I will give them a chance :ph34r: Balboa seems to have been well received here as well. 

2 is boring AF.

3 is alright because it has Mr. T hamming it up.

Balboa is actually good not as good.as.it.could've been but it's food

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

Rocky 4 is one of my guilty pleasure movies. Yes it's terrible but I mean.....Ivan Drago.....

"If he dies, he dies"

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, smerfy01 said:

I love Nolan and his capacity to bring me cinema experiences that I love (TDK, BB, Inception, Interstellar, Memento, Following, The Prestige)...but no. Just no. 

Better directors currently working: David Fincher, Quentin Tarantino, Michael Haneke (seriously, watch Das weiße Band), Jee-Woon Kim, Terrence Malick, Darren Aronofsky.

So Nolan's in my currently working, post 80's strike top 15. 

My favorite directors are better than yours.

;)

7 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Rocky 4 is one of my guilty pleasure movies. Yes it's terrible but I mean.....Ivan Drago.....

"If he dies, he dies"

Agree completely. It's certainly not on the level of the original, or Balboa or Creed, in terms of how good of a film it is, but dammit if it isn't entertaining as hell. Doesn't get much better than a workout montage set to Burning Heart. 

7 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

2, 3 ,4 are all practically the same movie TBH.

But 4 is the best of the bunch. Cold War drama, death in the ring, training montage of running up snowy mountains, lifting rocks and chopping wood. A terminator like giant opponent. It's awesome haha. 

1 hour ago, GiantCALBears said:

Its a good number & $1b+ MAYbe happening ;).

When your 13th day is better than the current box office record holder's opening day, there is no other way to describe it but great. ;)

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, misterchief81 said:

But 4 is the best of the bunch. Cold War drama, death in the ring, training montage of running up snowy mountains, lifting rocks and chopping wood. A terminator like giant opponent. It's awesome haha. 

Its a fucking mess... Glad you enjoy not though