CJohn

Wednesday The Force Awakens Estimates - 28M (Rth) | 27.2 - 27.9 (DHD)

6 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

I agree, I'm just seeing it in IMAX 3D for now. I honestly was pretty non-excited about my only 2D showing, which was the one before the last. It just wasn't as impressive of an experience and if I'm going to the theater, I want that experience and spectacle. 

I have my ticket to my 10th viewing for Saturday morning in IMAX.

10th! You're a true hero among the billion dollar hopefuls :D

My 4th and (most likely) final time will be tomorrow at an AMC Prime! 

7 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Why does TFA need to win the calendar year. It still gets the domestic crown for 2015, right?

It doesn't need to. But it would be fun if it did. Especially since that means it would pass JW in only 14 days. 

Edited by misterchief81
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

shawnmr is doing his part to contribute to Sw tonight.....hes at his fifth showing. 

Happy New Year everyone.

And I'm only through 3 viewings. It's deadbeat fans like me that keeps this movie from making 1.3 billion domestic. ;)

• Like 1

Just now, narniadis said:

yall talking about multiple showings and here I am sitting with only 1 under my belt and no hope for another till DVD.....

Same. I'm only seeing it again tomorrow because said friend hasn't seen it yet, otherwise any additional viewings are waiting for DVD. Plus, I'm only getting out to the movies because of a gift card anyway.