CJohn

THE GOLDEN GLOBES 2016 | Discuss It Live Here!

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Ryan Seacrest is interviewing Alicia Vikander right now. She could've picked a better dress.

I was wrong, I just found out E!. I have it. Ryan Seacrest is interviewing... someone.

They are also showing a member of the Empire cast at the same time and Vikander. Vikander looks ok. Not a very good dress. 

Just now, CJohn said:

I was wrong, I just found out E!. I have it. Ryan Seacrest is interviewing... someone.

They are also showing a member of the Empire cast at the same time and Vikander. Vikander looks ok. Not a very good dress. 

Aziz Ansari.

My wife just commented that Vikander's dress looks like an apron. I see it now lol.

Brie Larson's dress looks like a disco outfit. But she's new to these kinds of award shows so the fashion experts should give her a pass this time.

Zendaya is there. I hope she and Giuliana Rancic do an interview together so we can witness the awkwardness.

3 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

So Jlaw or Schumer?

If you're asking preference, J Law easy. She's not breaking any new ground with the performance, but  I can't bear just the idea of sitting through the nausea of the smarmy word vomit that will no doubt by Schumer's acceptance speech. 

Edited by MovieMan89