CJohn

THE GOLDEN GLOBES 2016 | Discuss It Live Here!

Melissa McCarthy! And her husband. I sure hope The Boss is better than Tammy.

I really liked Steve Carell in The Big Short and think it kinda sucks that he might not get nominated when he was up for Foxcatcher (wasn't a fan of that performance) last year.

Just now, filmlover said:

I really liked Steve Carell in The Big Short and think it kinda sucks that he might not get nominated when he was up for Foxcatcher (wasn't a fan of that performance) last year.

he was actually my favourite of the nominees last year! although that was the weakest group since I started following the oscars.

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Remember when SM3 came out and you couldn't go anywhere on the internet without seeing a bunch of 15 years talking about how ugly she is

Remember when that one filmmaker of that one superhero movie wanted us to believe Maggie Gyllenhaal was beautiful and even put a line in the script to try to convince people? 

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Oh fuck, I just realized that Ben Falcone is the director of The Boss. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :kitschjob: 

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i acutally blocked his nephew on twitter. that guy's such an asshole.

:lol: 

If you say so I believe you. 

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Remember when that one filmmaker of that one superhero movie wanted us to believe Maggie Gyllenhaal was beautiful and even put a line in the script to try to convince people? 

Nobody believed him. Not even Nolan can sell that Maggie Gyllenhaal is beautiful. 

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

he was actually my favourite of the nominees last year! although that was the weakest group since I started following the oscars.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I think he deserved to be nominated tbh. That was a fantastic performance.