CJohn

THE GOLDEN GLOBES 2016 | Discuss It Live Here!

Just now, Chewy said:

Since someone mentioned Channing, is it a spoiler to talk about his accent in H8ful? Because oh my god

Tatum is in Hateful 8? Is this a case of "Matt Damon is in Interstellar??!?!?!" or it is really a surprise and nobody knew? 

Just now, filmlover said:

I don't think I have ever wanted to see a movie less than The Choice. Nicholas Sparks...

g443x.gif

It has queen Daddario so it is immediately more appealing than that one with Cyclops and Tele's Favorite Actress. 

Just now, CJohn said:

Tatum is in Hateful 8? Is this a case of "Matt Damon is in Interstellar??!?!?!" or it is really a surprise and nobody knew? 

I mean, he was the first one cast, and talked about it a ton. Not like it's a surprise

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

I see your The Choice and raise you Deadpool

I haven't decided if I wanna actually see Deadpool yet but at least it doesn't look coma-inducing like The Choice does. I mean good god.

Somebody please get Rancic away from the boy from Room, she's scaring him!

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

I mean, he was the first one cast, and talked about it a ton. Not like it's a surprise

Ok, I just wanted to know that since I didn't remember for sure :lol: Another case of Matt Damon being cast in Interstellar and then everyone acting surprised when he showed up. 

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I see your The Choice and raise you Deadpool

yet again i got that trailer before h8ful yesterday. yet again I spent two and a half minutes staring at the floor instead of looking at the screen. thinking of drastic measures showing up to all movies late until it comes out.

• Like 2

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

yet again i got that trailer before h8ful yesterday. yet again I spent two and a half minutes staring at the floor instead of looking at the screen. thinking of drastic measures showing up to all movies late until it comes out.

You're just too self-serious, you don't know how to have fun at the movies, it's supposed to be awful/comic accurate, etc

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

I still haven't got the Deadpool trailer in theaters. I feel lucky.