efialtes76

Weekend revised estimates and 4 days totals pg 43 4 day est: RA2: 41.6: The Rev: 39.0... SW7: 32.5

2 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

Huh? Spy did 110 mil. That's big for a comedy like that. 

I think Spy fell under a lot of people's expectations. While 110 was decent. Many including myself were expecting Identity Thief and The Heat numbers. Especially considering how good the reviews were. 

1 minute ago, Rman823 said:

I think Spy fell under a lot of people's expectations. While 110 was decent. Many including myself were expecting Identity Thief and The Heat numbers. Especially considering how good the reviews were. 

The Heat had Sandra freakin' Bullock.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Spy did better than both of those movies WW, I don't think Melissa McCarthy's brand was hurt at all, if anything Spy expanded her draw.

49 minutes ago, ChiSoxRox said:

One aspect of Titanic's international run that makes it impossible to fairly compare to today is that Titanic was pre-Euro. So you have the French franc, German mark, Spanish peseta, Italian lira, Greek drachma, etc. that we have no way of knowing where the exchange rates would have gone.

True but we can look at admissions which it performed godly in. Safe to say, 1.2B OS would have been well over 2B+ OS in today's value and probably closer to 3B OS. It's run was other worldly whether it was gross or admissions. It's top 10 all-time in most of the territories. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, jandrew said:

SO pissed. Fuck people that bring their 1 year olds to PG13 movies. Me and the gf were having a great day and wanted to see Ride Along to cap off the evening, but a couple with four? or so children including a BABY sat behind us. That baby babbled, whined, and moaned from the start of the previews (and there was like 7) to about 20 minutes into RA.

I didnt want to move closer to the screen because 1. its closer to the screen, and 2. the theater room is small with really no acoustics so it wouldnt have made a difference. We just decided to leave and since I threw away the stubs, the manager gave us rainchecks.

He said they cant do anything until someone complains, but when someone does then they can go in, so I hope he did. I'm no snitch, but fuck you. That is EXTEMELY ignorant and selfish for people to ruin a movie experience for the rest of the audience. When you have to tell your child "shush" 15 times, ITS NOT GOING TO WORK. This is why people watch movies at home instead. We're gonna just watch Rogue Nation on Redbox.

I'm very upset. A small child doesnt need to be taken to a movie like Ride Along in the first place, but if you cant find a babysitter for your children, DONT GO. If this was Alvin or Norm, I have no right to complain, but it's not. Just wish theaters would pass restrictions. Parental guidance my ass, a baby doesn't need to be in a PG13 movie period. 

Sorry for the rant.

That sucks.

I had this terrible experience when I watched THE CONJURING with my friends.

There was this group of teenagers seating in front of us and one was like predicting every fucking scene aloud! He was like, oh my gosh this is what will happen... Oh God, Oh God, he will... she will... it will... fuck fuck fuck!

I have never punched anyone in my life but I really think I should have punched him.

• Like 1

I don't give babies a pass at kids movies. I was at Goosebumps and someone's kid cried the whole time. Just because it's a kids movie doesn't mean it's a daycare. People pay money and they want their kids to hear it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matrix4You said:

Norm of the North?

That one is eating at you. I looked at your picks. 13 is going to butthurt more for you. Norm will drop. You're average is going up, what are you worried about? Besides me gaining on you.:P

Edited by No Prisoners