Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

13 minutes ago, Sam said:

It's normal. The gays have been known to threaten people's sexuality and insecurities :ph34r:

I like Matt Bomer too, he's one of those who has a perfectly sculptured face; but Joe Mangiello was definitely where it's at for me in XXL.

Even if Matt Bomer were straight I would still be threatened haha. He and Jon Hamm seem to have been blessed with the power of being capable of seducing anyone (cause even when they play assholes, they still come across as undeniably likable).

• Like 2

Lol, can't believe Jonathon came back for round 2 and got dragged even further through the mud. :lol: Just for the record Jonathon, the argument you may have been looking for is that some movies skew heavier female or heavier male in appeal, which is true. Some movies do. However liking any movie has nothing to do with your sexuality. Britney Spears' Toxic and Baby One More Time are some of the best pop songs of all time in my book, and as far as I know listening to them never "turned me."  Now, I am going to let you in on the big secret of the one thing that does in fact mean you're gay: only wanting to fuck the same sex. ;)

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

A long long time ago (mid to late 90s). Regal doesn't remember a single thing about it apparently

He doesn't remember because he was using so many drugs and was drinking so much alcohol at the time. 

9 minutes ago, grim22 said:

A long long time ago (mid to late 90s). Regal doesn't remember a single thing about it apparently

Regal is one of the best guys in the business and I will always respect him :wub: I loved when he was the GM.

Just now, Empire said:

He doesn't remember because he was using so many drugs and was drinking so much alcohol at the time. 

Yup, he was pretty open about it on "Table for 3". He, Eddie and Shawn were the 3 comeback stories, unfortunate for Eddie that his past caught up with him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

TBH, it's been a pretty long time since we saw gay being used as a pejorative round here, really help me appreciate y'all even more. Jonathan, I think you might fit in better in a YouTube comment section.

I fucking love you, Chewy. :wub:

Feel free to get inside me anytime.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Even if Matt Bomer were straight I would still be threatened haha. He and Jon Hamm seem to have been blessed with the power of being capable of seducing anyone (cause even when they play assholes, they still come across as undeniably likable).

Bomer is one of those guys were I'm glad he's not on the "team" because if he was nobody would have a chance

10 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Wait, I'm confused. Are we having sex with Matt Bomer or Jim Cameron?

I thought it was about Cameron wanting to have sex with Matt Bomer?

• Like 3

Just now, Sam said:

I thought it was about Cameron wanting to have sex with Matt Bomer?

Cameron and Matt Bomer watched Pitch Perfect and then decided to have sex with each other

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Wait, I'm confused. Are we having sex with Matt Bomer or Jim Cameron?

Matt Bomer, of course. Because what DAR said.

I haven’t really been following the controversy over ‘Zero Dark Thirty,’ but when it comes to torture, I trust the lady who spent three years married to James Cameron.”

• Like 1