Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

2 minutes ago, Kraken said:

ESPN's the body issue cover with the Gronk

Ok, at least it was the Gronk cover. There'd be no defense if he had posted the Kevin Love cover

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Maybe, it is the Roman Empire vs All any.... I can't even finish typing that without facepalming. Vince has finally completely and totally lost it. :bash:

The King of Kings is going home with the title. The Roman Empire will fall.

• Like 1

Just now, James said:

This weekend is so boring you could as well use this thread :P Sex and wrestling go hand in hand anyway:ph34r:

I remember back in Greek times when wrestling was a totally heterosexual affair, what with the lack of clothes and all. Then Vince McMahon watched Pitch Perfect and now look at it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

The King of Kings is going home with the title. The Roman Empire will fall.

Honestly, I don't care that Reigns is the champion, why build the entire rumble around him? People were starting to cheer the guy finally, this just fostered more resentment in the audience.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Honestly, I don't care that Reigns is the champion, why build the entire rumble around him? People were starting to cheer the guy finally, this just fostered more resentment in the audience.

He still gets big reactions in every RAW. 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

He still gets big reactions in every RAW. 

The audience for Raw and for the Rumble/Mania are way different. Mania ending with 100,000 people booing Reigns doesn't sound like it is best for business to be honest. Btw, TNA went crazy yesterday and did #LOLTNA worthy things again: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/427w79/tna_release_statement_on_aj_styles/