CoolioD1

Rank the Best Picture nominees!

1. Moneyball: 7.5/102. Hugo: 8.5/103. The Descendants: 7.5/104. War Horse NA5. The Help: 9/106. The Artist: 0/107. The Tree of Life: NA8. MIP: 9.5/109. EL&IC: -1/10

so out of the 9 pics nominated i've seen 6 so far:in order of preference1- THE ARTIST(10+/10) 2- MIDNIGHT IN PARIS(10+/10)3- THE HELP(9.5/10)4- hugo(9/10)5- the descendants(7/10)6- moneyball(6/10)i haven't had chance to see WAR HORSE yet,or TREE OF LIFE i'm proscrastinating coz i keep hearing how boring or great it is but at very least when i do see it i'll be able to say whether brad pitt was better in that or moneyball which i found a bit boring not his acting the movie i don't care for baseball and i got same feeling from the script as for social network technically well-written but no heart just coldand of course EL&IC which has an awful fame preceding it so far...i'll wait to see it before deciding if its warranted!

Edited by ladyevenstar22

I've only seen three of them, but from those three, my order would be:1. The Help - I really hope this wins because it really pissed me off that our country was like that just 50 years ago.2. Midnight in Paris - Really great film and if it wins, I won't be mad for beating The Help.3. Moneyball - Brad Pitt is a good actor and is going along the DiCaprio route of not making bad movies.

The ArtistMoneyballHugoThe HelpWar HorseThe DescendantsThe Tree of LifeMidnight in ParisHaven't seen/will never see: Extremely loud

Actually, thinking abut it, I'd put The Descendants at the bottom of the list. The more I think about that film the more it pisses me off.