grim22

Fast X | May 19 2023 | Part 1 of an epic finale trilogy | Critics say Jason Momoa does a good job

50 minutes ago, Carlangonz said:

Honestly would be fun if this actually flops only to compare his meltdown with Rock's after Black Adam

I feel like we would genuinely have to be concerned for his mental well-being if this flops and they don’t make a part two. 

On 4/22/2023 at 12:26 PM, WittyUsername said:

If this movie underperforms, then the Fast and Furious franchise will likely end on a cliffhanger. That would be an unfortunate way for a franchise with such a long history to go out. 

You say unfortunate, I say brilliant. 

• ...wtf 1

2 hours ago, John Marston said:

if this underperforms I still think they will go ahead with the finale so they can have a completed series (which is good for collection sales). They will likely go all out on the nostalgia and will definitely tease CGI Paul Walker

Aren't they ALREADY teasing CGI Walker?

18 hours ago, filmlover said:

Howling. This man's oversized ego is truly a blessing to us all.

Yeah, Diesal's ego is always good for a laugh.

But I suspect most directors who have work with him hate his guts, though.

so uh, theres some word on the street, from former leaker devin faraci posted this (who happened to be like one of the first who heard cavill in black adam was a thing)

Spoiler

aR3MLPY.png

the hierarchy of power in the fast universe is about to change (or return to form i guess)

fast 11 really wouldnt feel like a finale without papa dwayne so glad they seemingly settled things

Edited by Jackstraw
screencap added
  • Haha 3

I can't wait for the reviews ( yeah, yeah, nobody should care about them for this kind of movie ), BUT I'm curious about the ending. It seems the movie has no ending just like The Devil Inside.

ViewerAnon said this movie had very bad test screenings, so perhaps this is why.

10 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I can't wait for the reviews ( yeah, yeah, nobody should care about them for this kind of movie ), BUT I'm curious about the ending. It seems the movie has no ending just like The Devil Inside.

ViewerAnon said this movie had very bad test screenings, so perhaps this is why.

I can't wait for seeing FX lost all those profits Uni had made from 7/8/9. And they're probably gonna lose 1/2/3/4/5/6 on Fast XI.

18 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I think this will lose money due to extremelly high budget 

340M is insane for a franchise with dropping returns 

Presales aren´t really special, is looking like 60´s OW tbh, China isn´t very receptive to Hollywood movies anymore, and even OS seems to be seeing diminishing returns 

I think this won´t get over F9 which is a big failure for such a big budget 

11 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

I think this will lose money due to extremelly high budget 

340M is insane for a franchise with dropping returns 

Presales aren´t really special, is looking like 60´s OW tbh, China isn´t very receptive to Hollywood movies anymore, and even OS seems to be seeing diminishing returns 

I think this won´t get over F9 which is a big failure for such a big budget 

Tbf, if Vol 3 is doing around 50M or more albeit with strong WOM, I expect at least 100M from China here. WTS data is strong aswell but the reception to the last movie was garbage and it doesn´t sound like this one is any better. Will be interesting to see if OS falls even further. It needs to get way over F9 and I agree that looks unlikely.

• Like 1