grim22

Fast X | May 19 2023 | Part 1 of an epic finale trilogy | Critics say Jason Momoa does a good job

11 minutes ago, John Marston said:

is Vin dumb? Now that makes this movie feel totally pointless knowing it’s not a lead in to the finale like many thought 

I suppose he is trying to sell an epic trilogy saga here like LOTR but it doesn’t work when you have 9 movies and 1 spinoff prior the Chapter 1

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I still dont regret stopping with these movies after FF7. That was a great ending.

Fast 8,9 Hobbs and Show and now this new trilogy all seem like FanFiction to me - FanFiction about Vin Diesel, with Vin Diesel and by Vin Diesel.

Hobbs and Shaw was no masterpiece bit I found it to be a lot of fun

Just now, grim22 said:

Universal don't like the tracking to give the okay for a trade to run this

Fan screenings are happening right now so it will be out anyway 

But weird that they’re doing a lot of screenings for fans but critics can’t talk about it until next THU apparently

1 minute ago, ThomasNicole said:

Fan screenings are happening right now so it will be out anyway 

But weird that they’re doing a lot of screenings for fans but critics can’t talk about it until next THU apparently

Wait really? thought the embargo lifted tonight

It's hilarious to see all the replies on twitter telling The Wrap and Umberto to fuck off for spoiling it ... now I get that, but in this case this is 100% the studio telling them ... please tell the customers that Dwayne is in the movie before it's too late as we've spent 340 million on a film that's tracking for 65-70 million opening. lol

Edited by AdamKendall

1 minute ago, AdamKendall said:

It's hilarious to see all the replies on twitter telling The Wrap and Umberto to fuck off for spoiling it ... now I get that, but in this case this is 100% the studio telling them ... please tell the customers that Dwayne is in the movie before it's too late as we've spent 340 million on a film that's tracking for 65-70 million opening. lol

It's a trade running this story. This is 100% from the studio. If it was his Heroic Hollywood thing then I would get being angry but this is definitely fully vetted by Universal.