WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

1 minute ago, Jack Nevada said:

Oh, I think you mean The Affordable (White, Male) FX Artist/Gaffer/Best Boy Who'll Do What We Say. 

saw someone say in another thread "This guy should have creative control of the whole x-men universe!" I mean jesus.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

60/220

The next unexpected breakout is coming in 3 weeks :) 

Zootopia is doing Lorax numbers tops. I don't see it becoming another Inside Out TBH. It will do well, but something like a 70/240. And at this point, when everyone is predicting around that much, can we actually call it an unexpected breakout anymore?

• Like 2

Just now, Chewy said:

Tomorrowland wasn't my call and I'm always game for an out-and-out disaster, you know that :apocalypse:

I can't wait about our discussions in 2 weeks about Gerard Butler's reckoning then :ph34r:

• Like 1

Just now, Jack Nevada said:

Oh, I think you mean The Affordable (White, Male) FX Artist/Gaffer/Best Boy Who'll Do What We Say. 

Well shit man I'm just girding myself for when people start hyping him up as the next genius/Abrams/Trevorrow/Russo brother

• Like 1

Just now, somebody85 said:

Curious, Zootopia?

Yes

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Zootopia is doing Lorax numbers tops. I don't see it becoming another Inside Out TBH. It will do well, but something like a 70/240. And at this point, when everyone is predicting around that much, can we actually call it an unexpected breakout anymore?

BH6 is the floor. Reviews have been great so far and it's targeting an older audience.

• Like 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

saw someone say in another thread "This guy should have creative control of the whole x-men universe!" I mean jesus.

It was iJack, when people were arguing about Colossii

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JonathanLB said:

Thank you Tele, how do I do that again? How do I make it appear in hidden? Sorry about that. 

Not a big deal this time -- fortunately it was for a movie few care about. :lol: You can either click the eye icon in your post window menu, or you can type [ spoiler ] *the actual spoiler* [ /spoiler ] (just without spaces in the brackets).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Well shit man I'm just girding myself for when people start hyping him up as the next genius/Abrams/Trevorrow/Russo brother

You are a bit too late

7 hours ago, iJackSparrow said:

I don't think Matthew Vaughn is really suited for superhero films like people as Tim Miller, Joss Whedon and the Russo Brothers are. I haven't seen Kingsman yet (I know, I'm correcting this this weekend) but he seems much more confortable with things grittier and a little bit more grounded in reality like Kingsman is. Same goes for Bryan Singer, I feel that everytime he tries too hard with special effects (Jack Beans something, can't remember the name won't bother to search) , he falls flat because that's not really his specialty. I feel Singer needs to branch off to dramas and sci-fi films. He's a refined and great director, but not really suited for films like the X-Men, especially when he seems so passionate with his own version of these characters that all they usually have in common is their looks and powers. Colossus in X-Force just feels like Colossus from the comics, and it somehow Miller made him work more than literally any other X-Men character other than Wolverine (

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

C'mon now, Abrams in the same group as Trevorrow and the Russo brothers? You are pushing it there. I am not saying Abrams is a genius but he is far far better than those two.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Yes

BH6 is the floor. Reviews have been great so far and it's targeting an older audience.

Huh I never saw the trailer in front of Star Wars but I saw it in IMAX 3 times, so it must not have been a part of it.

When I go to the Youtube page for the trailers, it has a ton of comments from furries (or at least did). Didn't know it appealed to anyone else besides them and kids.

I liked some of the Sloth jokes. Hope it's fun.

Edited by somebody85