WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

I decided to re-watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine before I watch Deadpool tomorrow.

Just like Wolverine, and really the whole X-men movie continuity, forgot about the movie, I forgot how problematic it was. I'm not sure what Gavin Hood was thinking as he directed those action scenes. Terrible cinematography.

Why do that to yourself?

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

I think you guys are underestimating Allegiant, it won't do less than $100M.  :shy:

The whole series is pretty much waiting it out with no clear direction. The last movie fell hard on its second weekend despite holding on to IMAX and not a lot of competition, this one is not in 3D, loses IMAX on weekend 2 and Lionsgate didn't even do a Superbowl spot for it unlike the past 2 movies. Safe to say it will do what it will do, but Lionsgate don't seem to have the big faith they had 2 years ago.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

The May 13th weekend is hilarious. CW will win the weekend for sure, but the sheer volume of releases scheduled is crazy

The Darkness
Horror
High Top Releasing Wide
Free State of Jones
Historical Drama
STX Entertainment Wide
Kidnap (2015)
Thriller
Relativity Wide
Money Monster
Drama / Thriller
Sony / Columbia Wide
Snowden
Thriller
Open Road Films Wide

Each of these will most likely do around 10-15M (Darkness might do higher as it is horror) but this is just crazy.

The one movie that I actually see being a breakout hit in June is Central Intelligence, good concept, great lead pair, won't be shocked to see The Rock get another franchise under his belt. I actually think Jason Bourne may move to the weekend after Independence Day, even if Bourne opens big, it gets direct competition from Suicide Squad a week later, opening on July 8th would work much better for it.

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i don't even know what zootopia is so i just went to the trailer on youtube. haven't actually watched it but i'm enjoying the comments:

MHeOTww.png?1

GoMmi7F.png?1

Not as hot as Honey Lemon or whatever her name is from Big Hero 6 

:ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

I decided to re-watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine before I watch Deadpool tomorrow.

Just like Wolverine, and really the whole X-men movie continuity, forgot about the movie, I forgot how problematic it was. I'm not sure what Gavin Hood was thinking as he directed those action scenes. Terrible cinematography.

Even Deadpool is confused about the X-Men continuity.

Spoiler

He didn't even knew what Professor X he was gonna find in the mutants house. He asks Colossus if it is McAvoy or Stewart :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

Like fuck, TMNT, Independence Day, London Has Fallen, Gods of Egypt, Ben-Hur, all the comic book movies, Alice in Wonderland 2, Warcraft, Jungle Book, Star Trek.. what a waste. Hollywood needs to crash down tbh.

But then who is gonna greenlight MMXXX?!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

Like fuck, TMNT, Independence Day, London Has Fallen, Gods of Egypt, Ben-Hur, all the comic book movies, Alice in Wonderland 2, Warcraft, Jungle Book, Star Trek.. what a waste. Hollywood needs to crash down tbh.

ya never know, some of them might be good. Particularly Jungle Book, as Jon Favreau is such a talented, masterful director, Jack...

10 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i don't even know what zootopia is so i just went to the trailer on youtube. haven't actually watched it but i'm enjoying the comments:

MHeOTww.png?1

GoMmi7F.png?1

I told you lol. Huge furry fanbase incomig! I've been having fun reading the comments too

The first comment is way too hilarious. Poor parents of kids. "Oh Bobby look at this new Disney trailer! This movie looks so cute, I wonder if others are excited fo.....dear god, Bobby go to the other room! I said now!"

Edited by somebody85
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

MHeOTww.png?1

GoMmi7F.png?1

If it breaks out these people will pay us a visit like the Star Wars fans did...

Something to keep in mind

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I gotta be honest I feel like at least 50% of furries are just people who hate their partners but know they can't do better. So make them cover themselves head-to-toe for sex so they don't have to look at them

Or the other way 'round.

• Like 2