WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

2 minutes ago, Total Treecall said:

dunno about anyone else but for me, the reason there's no shock/celebratory response is that 90-100M weekend has been what I was expecting for the past few weeks. So the numbers not really a surprise.

What? You've been expecting 90-100M 3-day for this for weeks? Really? C'mon. You can't not post predicts anywhere or enter predicts on the Derby and make claims like that. Not here, of all places.

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

A Deadpool movie every year for the forseeable future I will never escape Deadpool trailers

It won't surprise me people like you and Jack and Coolio actually end up enjoying it. 

X-Men's dead, Fox's biggest franchise just got humiliated by Ryan Reynolds dick jokes that they greenlit out of desperation cuz of an internet petition

I genuinely wish I could see the looks on the faces of Fox executives today

This is all happening because Rothman is gone.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Makes me wonder how high Kingsman will go, I think 200M isn't out of the question on that one if everything falls in the right place.

It depends on the new adult cast and how FOX will market it. Seems like they know how to marker rated R action comedy movies. I think best case scenario is something like 160-170M, IMO.

Just now, CJohn said:

It depends on the new adult cast and how FOX will market it. Seems like they know how to marker rated R action comedy movies. I think best case scenario is something like 160-170M, IMO.

I'm going with a Jump Street sized increase to 190M right now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Right now, I think it might do something like this, going by the lowest number on Rth's range:

42M

30M

30M (OW: 102M)

20M (4-day OW: 122M)

The WW opening is gonna be majestic as fuck since this is also breaking out madly everywhere else. It is not just an American thing. 

My guess, it'll have a 5-10% jump on Saturday.

43.5M

34M

34M

111.5M/131M